Covid-19 Update: Click Here
FDM Group is a global IT services provider with a dedication to technical excellence and professional development. Following the organization’s outstanding growth, FDM has been voted 9th in The Top 50 Companies to Work For on TheJobCrowd.com and is renowned for its impressive client base and dynamic corporate culture.
At FDM, we create an inspiring space for talented individuals to develop their careers. As an FDM Technical Trainer, you will play a part in kick-starting the careers of the next generation of ambitious and creative tech talent, paving the path for junior level consultants to thrive on prestigious client sites nationwide. We are seeking dynamic individuals to join our Technical Training Team, who are eager to help others learn complex technical topics including Software/Cloud Development, DevOps, Testing, Networking and Cybersecurity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Deliver Technical topics within an agreed timeframe to develop the skills and knowledge of FDM trainees.
· Assess FDM trainees’ skills and grade their examinations.
· Prepare FDM trainees for placement with our clients as professional IT consultants.
· Determine overall effectiveness of materials and make improvements.
· Support other instructors ramping on your areas of expertise.
· Share your skills in other areas as-needed and participate in special projects and events.
· Extract relevant information from different level of stakeholders and translate their business requirements into dynamic training programs.
· Help the recruitment team to induct the best talent into the academy’s training programs.
· Constantly motivate and mentor FDM trainees.
· Postgraduate degree and above in an IT related field.
· Industry experience of 3-5 years.
· Proven ability to learn new technologies and generate training documentation in a timely manner.
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
· Excellent analytical and demonstrated problem solving skills both technically and functionally.
· Demonstrated ability to work closely with non-technical business owners on a technical solution.
· Works well in a fast-paced environment and within a team.
· Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities.
· Proven expertise in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and preferably working in an Agile environment.
Strong experience in some of the following technologies / tools / roles is highly desirable:
· Cloud Architecture and Administration (AWS, MS Azure, and Google Cloud).
· DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, and Terraform.
· Test Automation Tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, SoapUI, and Postman.
· System administration in Windows Server and UNIX environments. Must be comfortable with Bash Shell / PowerShell scripting.
· RDBMS such as Microsoft SQL Server.
· Android Programming, PhoneGap, Cordova, Objective-C and Swift is a plus.
· Administering datacenters and enterprise networks is a plus.
· Penetration testing, ethical hacking, and security best practices and defense tools is a plus.
FDM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial, or local laws.