Find out about FDM’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) preparations here
Graduate Business Consultant – UK and Ireland
About the role:
Picture this: you’ve completed your training at FDM and have now become a fully-fledged member of a team within a leading organisation. You’ve influenced a major million-pound project or you’re supporting the installation of new technologies such as Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) into institutions across Europe. These are all examples of FDM consultant journeys, why not start yours today? Business consultants love managing projects and work alongside our techies to ensure that requirements are gathered and projects are successful. So, if you’re not technical but have a passion for getting things done, this is your opportunity to join one of the world’s fastest growing and most exciting industries.
The FDM Business Graduate Programme provides you with in depth training and two years’ experience working with market leading brands on exciting tech projects as an FDM Consultant. We help thousands of graduates each year start their tech careers and welcome applications from all degree disciplines. You will need to have a passion and a good aptitude for IT, but you do not need to have a STEM degree to apply. We have a number of career pathways available including:
- Business Analysis
- Project Support Office
- Risk, Regulation and Compliance
Apply for the Business Graduate Programme and we will find the right role for you. We have both immediate vacancies and opportunities for final year students graduating this summer.
What we offer you:
- Commercially relevant remote training, covering both technical and professional skills, to ensure you are business ready
- Opportunity to work with our market leading clients as part of their integrated teams
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events
- Chance to work across the UK and Ireland, with relocation support available
The ideal FDMer has:
- A degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be geographically flexible across Ireland and the UK depending on client location
- A demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Ability to support yourself financially for the training duration
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
Our purpose is to create and inspire exciting careers that shape our digital future. We want to make sure that the opportunity for a career in tech is made available to as wide an audience as possible and we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer: it enables us to attract, recruit, train and deploy incredible people. We are one of the largest employers for graduates in the UK and have helped thousands of people launch their careers in tech.
The FDM Graduate Programme starts with training through the FDM Academy. Following this, you will be placed with one or more of our clients to work as part of their team as an FDM Consultant for a period of two years. After the two years, you can continue your journey with FDM, you may be offered a permanent position with the client or you can pursue other opportunities. With centres across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer. To find out more about us, follow us on social #FDMcareers.