Note: Please only submit one application, even if you are interested in more than one opportunity. A recruiter will speak to you about all options available after we review your application.
At FDM it’s ‘business as usual’, we are recruiting now and throughout the year. Due to COVID-19 we have implemented alternative working arrangements to ensure that all our people stay safe. These consist of remote working, virtual training, video interviewing, and access to webinars and virtual events. We have training start dates happening in April, May and throughout the year. If you’re looking to start your career in technology or business, we want to hear from you now!
Do you thrive in fast-paced technical environments and have a strong attention to detail? Are you eager to have a career where you are encouraged to meet your potential and have the opportunity to work for a prestigious company with an impressive global presence?
FDM is a FTSE 250 employer operating across Asia-Pacific, the UK, mainland Europe and North America. We provide various opportunities for our consultants to work in technical roles alongside some of the world’s biggest brands including KPMG Australia, HSBC and Macquarie.
Your career starts here.
FDM has teamed up with AWS re/Start to offer a full-time skills development programme, open to graduates who are looking to jumpstart their career working in Cloud Computing Engineering.
The AWS Cloud and IT Fundamentals online training will allow you to gain the technical skills you need for an entry-level cloud role. You will have the opportunity to learn through real-world, scenario-based applications, labs and coursework, while also focusing on professional skills such as adaptive communication, time management, resume building, and interviewing to prepare for employer meeting and interviews.
As an FDM Cloud Computing Engineer Consultant, you will gain invaluable hands-on experience while helping large organizations make the shift from traditional IT methods and overseeing all technological tasks involving the cloud. You will have the opportunity to create breakthrough cloud environments, as well as diagnose and fix issues to improve existing cloud-based systems to revolutionize business.
Upon training completion, you will be placed with one of our renowned clients as an FDM Consultant. A career in Cloud Computing Engineering suits those who are interested in understanding the root cause of a problem and are passionate about learning outside of their current knowledge set.
What will my time at FDM be like?
When you join the FDM training academy, you will have the opportunity to receive the relevant technical training and qualifications needed to succeed in a career in tech. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our clients during the two-year program.
Our award-winning Careers Program allows you to become an expert within your field as you will gain transferable skills and receive full support and mentoring throughout your time with us.
What will I offer FDM?
- Passion for learning outside of your current knowledge set as the industry develops
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- Interest in understanding how technology components interrelate to each other and ensure systems are running smoothly
- Logical approach with the ability to break large complex problems down into smaller components
- Ambitious characteristics with a drive to succeed within tech
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably within a STEM discipline but all degrees accepted
- Strong analytical ability
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced working environments
- Geographical flexibility across Sydney and Melbourne to support our clients
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
What will FDM offer me?
- Commercially relevant training
- Access to industry-recognised qualifications
- Development employability skills including Microsoft Excel, CV writing, interview and presentation techniques
- Modern training academies in city centre locations
- Social events and networking opportunities
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
FDM embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. Candidates will have the opportunity to request support or reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process in order to demonstrate their ability to meet the inherent requirements of the job.