COVID-19 Update: At FDM we are recruiting now and throughout the year. Due to COVID-19 we have implemented alternative working arrangements to ensure that all our people stay safe. These consist of remote working, virtual training, video interviewing, and access to webinars and virtual events.
Are you enthusiastic, energetic, target focused and highly motivated?
Do you want a career where you are rewarded for your success and encouraged to meet your potential?
We are currently seeking a high-caliber individual to join our Recruitment Team to source and assess potential candidates for FDM’s unique Careers Program.
You will be working within a motivated and sociable team and must be able to demonstrate good teamwork. Having impeccable interpersonal and communication skills, you will also be self-motivated, organized, and target-driven.
While working in Talent Acquisition, your responsibilities may include:
· Recruiting entry-level IT talent for FDM’s operations in Toronto and Montreal as well as other regions across Canada.
· Sourcing candidates through a variety of channels ranging from LinkedIn to online networking events
· Conducting phone interviews and assessing candidate suitability
· Participating in local and regional virtual networking events and University Career Fairs
· Keeping candidates warm and securing offer acceptances for FDM’s Career Program
· Responsible for effective management of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
· Complete required reporting on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Bachelors ‘degree or equivalent work experience in a related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Passion for a career in Recruitment
- Motivated by a fast paced and target-driven environment
- Strong work ethic
- Self-directed and ambitious
- Technical proficiency, including the ability to quickly master operational systems such as Salesforce, JobTrain and proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Eligibility to work in Canada
Learn more about FDM’s career opportunities from our current Consultants and Alumni on the FDM YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/FDMGroupVideos
FDM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial, or local laws.