At FDM we work in partnership with our clients, across a number of sectors, to provide them with the people they need to fill their technology skills gaps and to build their talent pipeline. We train graduates, ex-forces personnel, and those looking to return to work after a career break, transforming them into tech and business professionals, before deploying them across our client base as FDM Consultants.
Our purpose is to create and inspire exciting careers that shape our digital future. We want to make sure that the opportunity for a career in tech is made available to as wide an audience as possible. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer: it enables us to attract, recruit, train and deploy incredible people.
With centers across Europe, North America, and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer. Find out more about us, follow us on social media #FDMcareers.
This is an exciting and varied position and will see you develop and implement marketing strategies and plans for the APAC region. You will work closely with the Group Marketing Manager and with your colleagues in NA and EMEA to shape and oversee marketing campaigns aimed at building brand awareness, generating leads, and driving website traffic amongst our existing and prospective client base, as well as our largest target audience, graduates. The role will include strategy development, developing plans around our various client personas, liaising with external agencies as well as stakeholders within the organisation on a broad range of marketing activities. This includes managing a campaign from end to end and working collaboratively with global creative specialists to ensure that the content reflects the brand image of FDM and also generates results as determined by the Directors and internal clients.
As an experienced marketeer, you will have a broad range of marketing experience and be experienced in leading and motivating a team of creative staff. You will be experienced in analytical tools and techniques and be confident with presenting to senior managers reports and data demonstrating the ROI. You will need to be an excellent communicator and confident in building working relationships with multiple stakeholders, both within and outside of the business. You will be someone who can communicate with different areas of the business and work to understand their drivers and needs
You will be working in a highly motivated, sociable team and joining a company that is growing at a phenomenal rate internationally, bringing with it many exciting new opportunities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsibility and ownership for all aspects of the marketing and communications plans for the region and ensuring that these link to the overall FDM Marketing Strategy
- Development of strategies and campaigns for B2B and B2C marketing
- End to end campaign management
- Financial planning
- Creating copy briefs, creative briefs, photography briefs, and project briefs
- Responsible for monitoring and analyzing market trends using the latest tools such as Google Analytics, Piwik, and Adobe Analytics
- Utilizing analytics and data to create evaluation reports for Directors on campaigns
- Working with global creative specialists and internal stakeholders to ensure that marketing campaigns are delivered on time and to scope
- Ensure standard operating procedures are followed
- Managing a team, setting direction and vision, and ensuring effective delivery
- Manage the marketing budget for the area, sourcing competitive rates, and negotiating with third party suppliers
- Marketing qualification and demonstrable experience in a marketing management role
- At least 3 years of marketing experience
- Experienced in developing marketing plans and strategies including financial planning and budget management
- Experienced in Analytical tools such as Good Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Ability to utilize data to provide reports at exec level to demonstrate ROI
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Experienced in the use and value of social media platforms and other marketing tools
- Experienced in the end to end campaign planning and management
- Team leadership or project management skills
- Highly driven and motivated
- Able to work autonomously but also work collaboratively with colleagues and other stakeholders
- Ability to lead and manage staff setting clear objectives and able to motivation
- Reflects and demonstrates the core values of FDM
- Understands and implements diversity and inclusion in all work
- Knowledge of the FDM streams and model
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organization. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.