Location: Leeds City Centre
OTE: £30,000 - £50,000+ in the 1st year, with uncapped commission and the potential to earn more as your portfolio grows.
At FDM we are expanding our UK Sales Team and we are looking for people who are passionate about technology and excited about launching a career in sales. Previous experience is beneficial but not essential, as upon joining our team, you will be provided with relevant training to help you succeed in your role and become familiar with our business model. We also welcome applicants looking for a career change.
Our purpose is to create and inspire exciting careers that shape our digital future. We work to bridge the digital skills gap, supporting 300+ clients worldwide across all industry sectors. With over 5,000 employees from more than 85 nationalities working together as a team, FDM is an equal opportunities employer, attracting, recruiting, training and deploying incredible people across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific.
About the Role
As an Account Manager, you will be focusing on nurturing existing client relationships, as well as generating and developing new business opportunities. You will be the main point of contact between our trainees and clients, helping them find the most suitable assets for their teams. We are interested in a person with a spirit of entrepreneurialism, creativity and passion for sales. Although previous client-facing experience is not essential, you will need to demonstrate initiative and motivation to learn. As you progress in your career, your client portfolio will grow, opening significant opportunities for career advancement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining existing client relationships and developing new connections
- Running account management administration through Cloud CRM management tool (Salesforce)
- Successfully achieving targets and weekly performance KPIs
- Attending and contributing during daily stand ups and regular group sales meetings
- Using collaboration and networking tools including Microsoft Teams and LinkedIn
- Gathering requirements from customers and sourcing relevant candidates from our academies
- Collaborating cross functionally with other areas of the business including Recruitment, University Partnerships, People Team, Academy, Product Owners and Sales Management
- Providing support to our in-house trainees, both in the process of securing their placement and during their time on client site
- Staying up to date with industry and sector developments through research
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, possibly with 1-2 years’ experience in a Sales, Recruitment or a customer-facing role
- Can-do attitude and a motivation to succeed
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Commercially aware and target-oriented
- Eager to learn and develop professionally
- Comfortable presenting FDM’s business to clients, face-to-face and on Zoom/Teams daily
- Technically proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.