Business & Data Analyst – Kraków
FDM is a FTSE 250 company, multi award-winning employer and market leader in the Recruit, Train and Deploy industry. We’re new to Poland, but with over 5,000+ employees, we provide IT services on a global scale and work with clients in 30+ industries across the UK, Europe, North America and APAC, launching the careers of thousands of graduates every year.
Today, companies are constantly looking for skilled professionals who are ready to take on new challenges and create a real impact on their business performance. Over 3,900 FDM consultants are currently placed with our clients working on these exciting advancements in technology.
Join our specialist data team
We are recruiting for multiple roles to work as a part of a new data team within one of our financial services clients based in central Kraków. The company is looking to optimise their financial crime reporting through enhancing their data analytics capability. In your role, you will be part of a team responsible for improving the quality of the critical data provided to the Risk Operations department.
The opportunities available include Business Analysts, Data Analysts and Project Managers. These roles will cover a wide range of responsibilities, from data acquisition and validation to managing key stakeholders and the legal department.
FDM will provide you with the necessary training to gain the skills needed for any of these particular roles. We welcome applicants from all degree backgrounds. All you need is your drive and passion for building an exciting and dynamic career in the world’s fastest growing industry.
What we offer you:
- 8 weeks of acclaimed and commercially relevant paid training
- Opportunity to achieve industry-recognised qualifications
- Chance to secure a placement with world-renowned companies - after 18 months of commercial experience, you can decide to continue working for the client, progress to be a senior consultant at FDM or choose a different pathway using the connections and experience you have gained
- Opportunities for career development in Poland as well as internationally
- Individual mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Open door to tech talks, networking and social events
We ask you have:
- University degree (score 4 and above) – all degrees are welcome
- Eligibility to work in Poland
- Preferred English level B2 or higher
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Motivation, ambition and a drive to succeed
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Interest in working in Kraków to support our international clients
- Commitment to an 18-months contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
With 90+ nationalities working together as a team, we encourage inclusivity and celebrate diversity, in terms of background, culture and skills. Our Women in Tech initiative supports women in the industry, aiming to create a more gender balanced workforce. As a part of the FDM consultant community, your efforts will always be recognised and rewarded, and you will be supported throughout your FDM journey to achieve your career goals.
Whether you've been studying for a role in the technology industry or not, we have exciting opportunities available for you. Why not make an application today to secure your place for our upcoming training session starting in April?