Are you an overseas student who is looking to return back to China to start your career in tech? Look no further as FDM's APAC Graduate Programme can help you start your journey! We are keen to speak to candidates who are looking to return to either Hong Kong or China to start their journey within the tech industry.
Here at FDM, we recruit, train and deploy talented individuals who are looking for a diverse and exciting career in technology. We welcome graduates from all degree backgrounds to apply for our award-winning Careers Program. FDM is a FTSE 250 employer operating across Asia-Pacific, the UK, mainland Europe and North America. We provide various opportunities for our consultants to work in technical roles alongside some of the world’s biggest brands including HSBC, Allianz, BNP Paribas and Manulife.
We are currently seeking candidates interested in building a career in Software Development within China. We have multiple locations where Consultants can be based in China, if you are interested feel free to get in touch with us and our recruitment team would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. You can either apply through the website or email: [email protected]
How does the APAC Graduate Programme work?
We require all candidates who join FDM to be based in China to begin their training with FDM, due to Covid-19 training will be delivered virtually. You will go through 2-3 months of intensive training to upskill you into the field of Software Development. If you are passionate about this field, have been self-learning and want to start a career in this area, FDM will be open to considering candidates of all backgrounds! Once the training is completed you will be deployed to work with FDM's prestigous global clients in China for a period of up to 2 years.
Our award-winning Careers Programme allows you to become an expert within your field as you will gain transferable skills and receive full support and mentoring throughout your time with us.
Software Developers are integral to delivering technology solutions and during your training at FDM you will learn how to write code that is modular, robust and scalable.
Your role will be varied and will require you to work across a number of projects. You will gather requirements, analyse user needs, design and develop software solution and document each stage of the process, all whilst collaborating with a number of stakeholders throughout the business.
Fast-track career progression is a key focus of FDM, and our programme will put you on a pathway that could grow into leadership roles working within multinational organisations.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degrees (preferably in Finance, Business, Management, or a STEM related field)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good decision making skills within fast-paced environments
- Strong attention to detail and strong organisational and time management abilities
- Able to commit to the two-year consultant programme with FDM following completion of training
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
- Full working rights in China
- Geographically flexible (Able to work across cities like Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen etc)
What we offer you:
- Commercially relevant training
- Access to industry-recognised qualifications
- A foot in the door to some of the world's most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey