Find out about FDM’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) preparations here
Graduate Business Consultant - Glasgow
Your dream career is only a few clicks away!
Training start date: Immediate training start date available – completed remotely via our Glasgow Academy
Placement location: Scotland
Picture this: you’ve completed your training at FDM and have now become a fully-fledged member of a team within a leading organisation. You’ve influenced a major million-pound project or you’re supporting the installation of new technologies such as Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) into institutions across Europe. These are all examples of FDM consultant journeys, why not start yours today? Business consultants love managing projects and work alongside our techies to ensure that requirements are gathered and projects are successful. So, if you’re not technical but have a passion for getting things done, this is your opportunity to join one of the world’s fastest growing and most exciting industries.
FDM Group is a FTSE 250 company and one of the UK’s leading graduate employers, with over 3,900 FDM consultants currently placed with our clients globally, working in a variety of roles including Business Analysis and Project Support Officer. As part of our award-winning Graduate Programme, you will be provided with industry recognised training and will gain valuable expertise to help you unlock your full potential, get ahead of the competition and secure your placement with internationally recognised companies based in Scotland. Your opportunity to make an impact in the industry starts here.
5 reasons why FDM is for you:
1) Access to blue chip companies at the start of your graduate career
2) Commercially relevant training, with opportunities to earn industry recognised qualifications
3) Individual mentoring to help support your FDM experience
4) Opportunities to work across the UK and beyond, with relocation support where available
5) Access to different FDM staff networks which provide a supportive community for discussion, learning, personal growth and career development
The ideal FDMer has:
- A passion to succeed within the IT industry
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- An analytical mindset and strong decision-making skills
- Educated to degree level (2:2 or higher), preferably within a business discipline but all degrees considered
- An interest in working nationally to support our clients
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
From day one, FDM has always been about the people. We encourage inclusivity and celebrate diversity, in terms of background, culture and skills. We are bold, creative and innovative. As a part of the FDM community, you will be supported throughout your journey to achieve your career goals while your efforts will always be recognised and rewarded.
Show the world your true worth! Apply now.