Find out about FDM’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) preparations here
Graduate Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Consultant
About the role:
RPA technology is implanted in all sectors – banking, insurance, travel, media and more, and it’s changing the way we live our lives. As an RPA consultant you could be involved in all areas of the software lifecycle, starting with business analysis, project planning, developing solutions, managing stakeholders, testing, measuring the ROI and configuring beyond deployment. Our training will develop your skills in leading RPA tools including UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Pega and Blue Prism. There is no limit to where an RPA consultant can work as RPA functions can interact with almost all interfaces and apps.
Click here to start your application
What we offer you:
- Industry recognised training, covering both technical and professional skills to ensure you are business ready
- Opportunity to work with our market leading clients, as part of their integrated teams.
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey including continue professional development, mentoring and networking events.
- Relocation support where applicable for training and assignment(s)
We ask you have the following:
- A degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
- Exemplary communication skills
- The ability to be geographically flexible depending on client location
- A demonstratable interest and desire to work in technology
- Ability to support yourself financially for the training duration
- Able to commit to the full 2-year graduate careers programme
Our purpose is to create and inspire exciting careers that shape our digital future. We want to make sure that the opportunity for a career in tech is made available to as wide an audience as possible and are proud to be an equal opportunities employer: it enables us to attract, recruit, train and deploy incredible people.
We are one of the largest employers of graduates in the UK and have helped thousands of people start their careers in tech. The FDM graduate programme starts with training through the FDM academy. Following this, you will be placed with one or more of our clients to work as part of their team as an FDM consultant for a period of two years. After the two years, you can continue your journey with FDM, you may be offered a permanent position with the client or you can pursue other opportunities.
With centres across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer. Find out more about us, follow us on social #FDMcareers.