COVID-19 Update: At FDM, it’s ‘business as usual’, we are recruiting now and throughout the year. Due to COVID-19, we have implemented alternative working arrangements to ensure that all our people stay safe. These consist of remote working, virtual training, video interviewing, and access to webinars and virtual events. We have training start dates happening throughout the year. If you’re looking to start your career in technology or business, we want to hear from you now!
Note: Please only submit one application, even if you are interested in more than one opportunity. A recruiter will speak to you about all options available after we review your application. Please note this role is part of our graduate program.
Do you thrive in fast-paced technical environments and have a strong attention to detail? Are you eager to have a career where you are encouraged to meet your potential and have the opportunity to work for a prestigious company with an impressive global presence?
FDM is currently seeking a number of ambitious and driven candidates to work as FDM consultants with our top clients, many of which are leading companies in the banking and financial services industry.
FDM creates and inspires exciting careers that shape our digital future. Through our Careers Program, we recruit and train those aspiring to become IT and business professionals before deploying them on to client sites worldwide. With centres across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer.
A Junior Compliance/KYC Analyst’ assists organizations in implementing, managing and supporting platforms and business processes to deliver timely and accurate data, in line with internal process/governance, regulatory requirements and risk assessment. Know your customer (KYC) and Regulation & Compliance policies are becoming increasingly important in order to prevent financial fraud, money laundering, terrorist financing and identity theft. Investment banks, hedge funds, asset and wealth managers are in continuous need of Risk Regulation and Compliance Analysts to successfully trade across global markets. This role is a perfect fit for those looking for a career in the financial sector.
What we offer you:
- Industry recognized training and qualifications
- Key skills development
- A minimum of two years commercial experience working with some of the world’s most reputable organizations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your career with FDM
- A Degree or Diploma –preferably in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, or similar
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- A problem solver with a keen eye for detail
- Eager to work in a financial setting
- Able to engage yourself in a project and enjoy the challenges and processes involved
- Flexible, ambitious, and adaptable to change
- Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years working as an FDM consultant following the training period
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Ability to communicate effectively in French (Preferred) and English
FDM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial or local laws.