Find out about FDM’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) preparations here
Note: Please only submit one application, even if you are interested in more than one opportunity. A recruiter will speak to you about all options available after we review your application. Please note this role is part of our graduate program.
Your career starts here.
Are you ready to become the first line of defense for a business? As an FDM Risk, Regulation and Compliance Consultant, you will have the opportunity to launch a career in a global financial institution, having a hand in ensuring these companies are protected from exposure to criminal activity and compliant with regulating authorities.
FDM Junior Compliance/KYC Analysts take on responsibilities such as conducting client due diligence (KYC), monitoring and reporting transactions to regulators, business analysis, data visualization and more. You will gain an understanding of how to mitigate both financial and operational risks of non-compliance and/or financial exposure, supporting risk managers in the adherence of processes and procedures.
Don’t have a degree in finance or other related field? No problem, if you are an inquisitive thinker with a real interest in business and strong communications skills, it doesn’t matter what you studied in college. We welcome all degree backgrounds at FDM.
FDM is an award-winning graduate employer. We recruit, train and deploy talented individuals, like yourself, who want to excel in a successful technology career. Your adventure begins in our Toronto, CA Training Center. Following training, you will gain two years of commercial experience on client sites across Canada. It doesn’t stop there, many of our consultants go on to work permanently with the client, work internally at FDM or choose a different pathway using the connections and experience they’ve gained.
What We Offer You:
- Industry recognized paid training and assignment with one of FDM’s global clients
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Ongoing training and development through FDM mentors and virtual learning
- Relocation support where applicable for training and assignment(s)
The Ideal FDMer has:
- University degree or college/Cégep diploma or above
- A demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Exemplary communication skills
- Legally authorized to work in Canada
- Geographically flexible throughout Canada to support our clients
- Able to commit to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
- Ability to communicate effectively in French (Preferred) and English
Culture and Diversity
At FDM, our culture is unique. From charity partnerships to networking events, we are proud to provide a range of opportunities for you to get involved, broaden your networks and help you build relationships. In 2018, we were awarded Diversity Employer of the Year and we continue to prove that we’re inclusive by nature through our initiatives including Women in Tech.
FDM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial or local laws.