COVID-19 Update: At FDM, it’s ‘business as usual’, we are recruiting now and throughout the year. Due to COVID-19, we have implemented alternative working arrangements to ensure that all our people stay safe. These consist of remote working, virtual training, video interviewing, and access to webinars and virtual events. We have training start dates happening throughout the year. If you’re looking to start your career in technology or business, we want to hear from you now!
Note: Please only submit one application, even if you are interested in more than one opportunity. A recruiter will speak to you about all options available after we review your application. Please note this role is part of our graduate program.
As an FDM Cloud Computing Engineer, you will gain invaluable hands-on experience while helping large organizations make the shift from traditional IT methods and overseeing all technological tasks involving the cloud. You will have the opportunity to create breakthrough cloud environments, as well as diagnose and fix issues to improve existing cloud-based systems to revolutionize business.
As part of the program, you will receive training in GCP, Azure, AWS, Terraform, Ansible, Python and SQL. This will equip you with a versatile toolkit of software, languages and platform knowledge to carry with you throughout your professional career. You will also learn how to gather requirements for cloud-based environments, monitor and decommission cloud environments which are no longer required and perform standard monitoring, disaster recovery and maintenance tasks.
Upon training completion, you will be placed with one of our renowned clients as an FDM Consultant. A career in Cloud Computing Engineering suits those who are interested in understanding the root cause of a problem and are passionate about learning outside of their current knowledge set.
What we offer you:
- Industry-recognized training, covering both technical and professional skills, to ensure you are business ready
- Opportunity to work with our market-leading clients as part of their integrated teams
- Comprehensive support and development program throughout your entire FDM career journey including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events
We ask you have the following:
- Educated with a bachelor’s degree
- Exemplary communication skills
- A demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years working as an FDM Consultant following the training period
FDM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial or local laws.