COVID-19 Update: click here.
Your career starts here.
As an FDM Cloud Computing Engineer Consultant, you will gain invaluable hands-on experience while helping large organizations make the shift from traditional IT methods and overseeing all technological tasks involving the cloud. You will have the opportunity to create breakthrough cloud environments, as well as diagnose and fix issues to improve existing cloud-based systems to revolutionize business.
As part of the program, you will receive training in GCP, Azure, AWS, Terraform, Ansible, Python and SQL. This will equip you with a versatile toolkit of software, languages and platform knowledge to carry with you throughout your professional career. You will also learn how to gather requirements for cloud-based environments, monitor and decommission cloud environments which are no longer required and perform standard monitoring, disaster recovery and maintenance tasks.
Upon training completion, you will be placed with one of our renowned clients as an FDM Consultant. A career in Cloud Computing Engineering suits those who are interested in understanding the root cause of a problem and are passionate about learning outside of their current knowledge set.
What We Offer You:
- Industry recognized paid training and assignment with one of FDM’s global clients
- Comprehensive benefits including; Medical, Dental & Vision, 401K & Company Match and PTO
- Ongoing training and development through FDM mentors and virtual learning
- Relocation support where applicable for training and assignment(s)
The ideal FDMer has:
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- A demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Exemplary communication skills
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- Geographically flexible throughout the US to support our clients
- Able to commit to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
Culture and Diversity
At FDM, our culture is unique. From charity partnerships to networking events, we are proud to provide a range of opportunities for you to get involved, broaden your networks and help you build relationships. In 2018 we were awarded Diversity Employer of the Year and we continue to prove that we’re inclusive by nature through our initiatives including Women in Tech.
FDM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial, or local laws.