COVID-19 Upadate: click here
Your civilian career starts here.
Are you a military veteran with demonstrable leadership and management experience? FDM is looking for vets who are team players with exemplary communication skills, a strong work ethic and critical thinking expertise to launch their civilian careers as FDM consultants.
Through our Veterans Program, we recruit and train qualified military veterans aspiring to become IT and business professionals before deploying them on to client sites nationwide. We will provide you with industry-recognized qualifications to certify your existing skills and prepare you for a senior role in Project Management as an FDM Consultant with some of the world’s most prestigious organizations, many of which are leading companies in banking and the financial services.
You become an FDM employee from day one and are paid during the training period before placement on-site with our clients in the US. Travel assistance for relocation may be available depending on location and circumstances.
Fast-track career progression is a key focus of FDM, and our program will put you on a pathway that could grow into leadership roles working within multinational organizations.
What We Offer You:
- Industry recognized paid training and selection from one of FDM’s global clients
- Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental & Vision, 401K & Company Match and PTO
- Ongoing training and development through FDM mentors and virtual learning
- Relocation support when applicable for training and assignment(s)
- Military seniority rank of E-6 or above
- Geographically flexible throughout the US to support our clients
- Able to commit to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
- No degree required but is an asset
- Corporate experience a plus
Culture and Diversity
At FDM, our culture is unique. From charity partnerships to networking events, we are proud to provide a range of opportunities for you to get involved, broaden your networks and help you build relationships. We’ve been awarded a Military Times “Best for Vets” employer for seven consecutive years and we continue to prove that we’re inclusive by nature through our initiatives including Women in Tech.
FDM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial, or local laws.