Find out about FDM’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) preparations here
Note: Please only submit one application, even if you are interested in more than one opportunity. A recruiter will speak to you about all options available after we review your application. Please note this role is part of our graduate program.
Are you looking for a fast-paced and varied career, where you’ll be a critical component to keeping business systems running? If you think a career in tech is just about coding, think again. A career in Technical Operations is essential to supporting an organization’s business objectives.
FDM Junior Tech-Ops Specialists balance technical skills, business knowledge, troubleshooting expertise, and excellent soft skills. FDM’s Tech-Ops training will prepare you to progress in various roles including Application Support, Systems Administration, Systems Analysis, Information Security Analyst, Technical Analyst and more.
FDM is an award-winning graduate employer. We recruit, train and deploy talented individuals, like yourself, who want to excel in a successful technical career. Your adventure begins in our Toronto, CA Training Center. Following training, you will gain two years of commercial experience on client sites across Canada. It doesn’t stop there, many of our consultants go on to work permanently with the client, work internally at FDM or choose a different pathway using the connections and experience they’ve gained.
What We Offer You:
- Industry recognized paid training and assignment with one of FDM’s global clients
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Ongoing training and development through FDM mentors and virtual learning
- Relocation support where applicable for training and assignment(s)
The Ideal FDMer has:
- University degree/college diploma or above
- A demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Understanding of SQL and Unix
- Understanding of basic information security principles
- Preferred experience with Excel VBA
- Exemplary communication skills
- Legally authorized to work in Canada
- Geographically flexible throughout Canada to support our clients
- Able to commit to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
Culture and Diversity
At FDM, our culture is unique. From charity partnerships to networking events, we are proud to provide a range of opportunities for you to get involved, broaden your networks and help you build relationships. In 2018, we were awarded Diversity Employer of the Year and we continue to prove that we’re inclusive by nature through our initiatives including Women in Tech.
FDM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial or local laws.