There are thousands of graduates in the market, stand out from the crowd.
Technology is transforming all our lives – developments in robotics, automation, artificial intelligence and big data are creating the careers of the future. Digital careers need intelligent, analytical minds, people who want to make a difference; graduates who desire to be at the forefront of change.
Regardless of your degree subject, we believe all graduates possess the skills to fuel an exciting career in technology. Here at FDM, we recruit, train and deploy talented individuals who are looking for a diverse and exciting career in technology. We welcome graduates from all degree backgrounds to apply for our award-winning Careers Program. FDM is a FTSE 250 employer operating across Asia-Pacific, the UK, mainland Europe and North America. We provide various opportunities for our consultants to work in technical roles alongside some of the world’s biggest brands including HSBC, Allianz, BNP Paribas and Manulife.
Currently, we have over 3,500 consultants working in a variety of roles including Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Business Analysis.
How is the program structured?
Your journey as a Business Intelligence Analyst will begin at FDM’s academy in Hong Kong, where you will receive fully-funded training and the chance to gain industry recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support throughout. Our award-winning Graduate Program provides a wealth of opportunity to gain transferable skills as well as becoming an expert within your field. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our clients in Hong Kong during the two-year program.
What will I be doing?
FDM’s Business Intelligence Program will train you to become an expert at developing strategies to help businesses gain and maintain competitive advantage through the use of data. You will learn how to design and develop analytics tools and platforms to analyse data essential to ensuring that businesses function efficiently. Business Intelligence technologies provide historical, current and predictive views of business operations with the aim of creating a simpler interpretation of big data, identify opportunities and improve strategies for long-term organisational stability.
What we offer you:
- Industry recognised training and qualifications
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel
- A minimum of two years commercial experience working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your career with FDM
Essential experience and skills required:
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed within the technology industry
- Graduates with a 2:2 or higher from a Bachelors Degree, preferably in Finance, Business, Management, or a STEM related field
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Good decision making skills within fast-paced environments
- Be able to commit to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period