COVID-19 Update: At FDM, it’s ‘business as usual’, we are recruiting now and throughout the year. Due to COVID-19, we have implemented alternative working arrangements to ensure that all our people stay safe. These consist of remote working, virtual training, video interviewing, and access to webinars and virtual events. We have training start dates happening throughout the year. If you’re looking to start your career in technology or business, we want to hear from you now!
We are now recruiting for our 2021 graduates. Apply now to begin your application and reserve your place on our dedicated assessment centres for final year students.
FDM Group is a FTSE 250 award-winning employer that recruits, trains and deploys talent globally. We work with some of the world’s most reputable organisations.
FDM is currently seeking candidates interested in building a career in Application Support, Production Support, Project Management and Business Analysis to work as FDM Consultants with our top clients, many of which are leading companies in the banking and financial services industry.
FDM creates and inspires exciting careers that shape our digital future. Through our Careers Program, we recruit and train those aspiring to become IT and business professionals before deploying them on to client sites worldwide. With centres across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer.
Prior to working with our clients, successful candidates will receive intense technical and professional training in FDM’s Toronto or Montreal centre. You become an FDM employee from day one and are paid during the training period before placement on-site with our clients. Fast-track career progression is a key focus of FDM, and our program will put you on a pathway that could grow into leadership roles working within multinational organizations.
We are currently seeking candidates interested in building a career in a range of specialties:
- Junior Aplication Support/ Production Support Analysts balance technical skills, business knowledge, troubleshooting expertise, and excellent soft skills. These roles are a great fit for those who are avid problem solvers and who enjoy working in fast-paced, dynamic environments such as the trade floor. They must be great communicators in order to meet both the technical and interpersonal needs of the role.
- Junior Business Analysts and Junior Project Managers often have access to business areas in major financial institutions, working on sensitive information and high profile projects, and gaining first-hand exposure to the trade lifecycle. These roles are crucial in helping organizations with the accuracy and timely presentation of data, in line with internal process, governance, and regulatory requirements. These opportunities are perfect for those who are team players with strong analytical skills and an aptitude for fast learning.
What we offer you:
- Industry recognized training and qualifications
- Key skills development
- A minimum of two years commercial experience working with some of the world’s most reputable organizations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your career with FDM
- 4 year degree (preferably in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar)
- A strong aptitude in IT and the interest and drive to expand your IT skill set
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A problem solver with a keen eye for detail
- Able to engage yourself in a project and enjoy the challenges and processes involved
- Flexible, eager, ambitious, and adaptable to change
- Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years working as an FDM consultant following the training period
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Geographic flexibility accross Canada is not required
FDM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial, or local laws.