FDM Group is a global professional services provider with a focus on IT, working with over 130 clients across multiple business sectors. FDM’s business model is both unique and robust, bringing people and technology together in the most effective way. With centers across Europe, North America and Asia, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years and has firmly established itself as an award-winning employer for both graduates and veterans.
We are currently seeking individuals who are excellent communicators with inquisitive minds to grow with our company. FDM’s promote-from-within philosophy offers those with a robust work ethic and desire to succeed an opportunity to rapidly increase their income and grow their career based on their efforts.
At FDM, our Sales Development Program will prepare you for your eventual role as an Account Manager where you will represent the client facing side of FDM’s sales and recruiting team. The primary objective of this role is to find, grow, develop, and obtain sales from new and existing clients and place our IT consultants in long-term contracts. As this is an entry-level role, our Sales Development Program will provide you with exposure to the tools, training, and hands-on experience needed to become an effective and successful salesperson.
While we do not believe in 360 recruiting and selling, we do believe that someone who demonstrates success in fundamental recruitment skills builds a good base to utilize for success in the sales arena. Therefore, our successful candidates will start in a recruitment capacity and then progress on to a sales role once they have demonstrated recruiting proficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities
While on the Sales Development Program you will develop:
- A deep understanding of FDM's business, services, and customer landscape
- Ability to assess emerging level talent and build relationships with applicants to FDM's Careers Programs.
- Sourcing, Prospecting and Pipeline development skills
- Research and Presentation skills through engaging global projects designed to expose you to FDM's wider business and employees
As you progress to a full-time sales role, responsibilities may include:
- Initial outreach to new and existing clients within your territory
- Booking and running meetings with potential or existing clients
- Grow and develop a network of client managers who trust you to deliver
- Support clients in delivering on projects/initiatives by identifying resource solutions through FDM's Academy and Consultants
- Achieve budgeted sales and production objectives established by management
- Ensure quality customer service through a pro-active approach to finding and creating solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and target driven environment
- Passion for a career in sales
- Comfortable with cold calling candidates/potential clients
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Languages: English (required) and French (desired)
FDM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial, or local laws.