COVID-19 Update: click here
Your civilian career starts here.
Are you a military veteran with the drive to succeed in fast-paced technical environments? Do you communicate well, possess outstanding critical thinking skills, and have a strong aptitude for working in teams? Now is the time to launch your civilian career as an FDM consultant.
Through our Veterans Program, we recruit and train qualified military veterans aspiring to become IT and business professionals before deploying them on to client sites worldwide. You’ll have the opportunity to work as an FDM consultant with some of the world’s most prestigious organizations, many of which are leading companies in the banking and financial services industries.
You become an FDM employee from day one and are paid during the training period before placement on-site with our clients in the US. Travel assistance for relocation may be available depending on location and circumstances.
Fast-track career progression is a key focus of FDM, and our program will put you on a pathway that could grow into leadership roles working within multinational organizations.
What We Offer You:
- Industry recognized paid training and selection from one of FDM’s global clients
- Comprehensive benefits including; Medical, Dental & Vision, 401K & Company Match, and PTO
- Ongoing training and development through FDM mentors and virtual learning
- Relocation support when applicable for training and assignment(s)
The ideal FDMer has:
- A strong aptitude for IT and the interest and drive to expand your IT skill set
- An analytical mindset and problem-solving abilities
- Eager, ambitious, and adaptable to change
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Geographically flexible throughout the US to support our clients
- Able to commit to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
Culture and Diversity
At FDM, our culture is unique. From charity partnerships to networking events, we are proud to provide a range of opportunities for you to get involved, broaden your networks and help you build relationships. We’ve been awarded a Military Times “Best for Vets” for seven consecutive years and we continue to prove that we’re inclusive by nature through our initiatives including Women in Tech.
FDM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial, or local laws.