COVID-19 Update: here.
Are you a military veteran with the drive to succeed in fast-paced technical environments? Do you communicate well, possess outstanding critical thinking skills, and have a strong aptitude for working in teams? Then FDM wants to launch your civilian career as a Technical Consultant.
About the FDM Veterans Career Development Program
FDM’s Veterans Career Development Program is a great way for veterans to transition into corporate careers. We recruit and train qualified military veterans aspiring to become IT and business professionals. Technology makes the world a better place and we believe passion, drive and curiosity are what you need to have a successful career in tech. This is why we do not require any previous experience nor college degree to join.
The program begins with training in one of our career streams in business and technology that are in high demand in the job market. We will provide you with the industry-specific technical and professional skills you need in your chosen stream, after which you will start working as an FDM Consultant with our globally recognized clients.
Upon completion of the program, many see their journey with FDM culminating in an accelerated career progression, better placing them to apply for senior roles within the industry.
We are currently seeking candidates interested in building a career in a range of specialties within our Technical Pathway which include:
- Software Development
- Technical Operations
- Cloud Computing Engineering
- Business Intelligence
- A strong aptitude for technology and the interest and drive to expand your technical skill set.
- Eager, ambitious, and adaptable to change.
- Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years working as an FDM consultant following the training period.
- Eligible to work in the US.
- A chance to work for some of the most prestigious companies in the world.
- Opportunity to earn professional certifications related to your career path.
- Continuous career support and upskilling from FDM.
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Access to a network of mentors and like-minded individuals.
- Relocation support (if necessary).
- Industry recognized paid training.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organization. FDM is a globally recognized organization with centers across seventeen countries globally. We are
proud to celebrate our employee backgrounds consisting over 85 nationalities.
FDM Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial or local laws.