Location: Leeds/ London
About FDM Group
Covid-19 has thrown the world into fear, uncertainty and sadness. At the same time, the pandemic has also changed almost everything about our daily lives, including the way we work, shop, get medical help, how we are educated and how we communicate. Our reliance on technology has never been greater, and as a result we have unprecedented levels of demand for keen and ambitious individuals to join our Technology Graduate Programme. With it, is the need for recruiters to bring those candidates through the application process.
FDM is the market leader in the Recruit, Train and Deploy industry. We recruit and train graduates, ex-forces service personnel and returners to work, transforming them into IT and business professionals before deploying them across our client base. We’re a successful FTSE 250 company with centres across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific working with large global organisations to support them with their complex resource requirements to build a diverse pipeline of talent for the future.
At the heart of our business are our graduate consultants. The Graduate Recruitment and University Partnership Team is driven by a desire to make things happen, interested in technology and how careers in this field are shaping the future of industry using the latest approaches in assessment. We find talented people with ambition and the aptitude to succeed regardless of their background, hiring from over 100 universities and from all subject disciplines.
About the Role
We’re seeking entry level Recruiters who want to learn about the world of technology recruitment (no experience necessary) who want to hit the ground running and maximise their earning potential. You don’t necessarily need to know anything about technology right now, your ability to communicate well with candidates and help others understand the career opportunities on offer is far more important.
In this multifaceted role, you will be establishing relationship with key universities, run exciting webinars and develop strategies to increase FDM’s brand on campus, whilst still connecting with candidates. We are hiring for Recruiter roles in our central London office where we operate in a blended working culture, working from home two days a week with three days spent in our offices coming together with colleagues from across the UK.
- Relationship building with University Partners and candidates throughout the candidate journey
- Develop and deliver presentations, workshops and webinars to students
- Attend regular careers fairs and campus events
- Review and assess incoming applications
- Conduct telephone and video interviews
- Follow up with successful candidates to maximise candidate conversion
- Meet and exceed individual recruitment targets
- Understand the purpose of social media to source and engage with potential candidates
- Run events such as opening evenings or on-boarding sessions
- Ensure candidates are provided with all information and support necessary to have a smooth onboarding experience
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious and target driven
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of FDM purpose and value proposition
- Excellent time management and administration abilities
- Able to build effective professional relationships internally and externally and be a team player
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Professional approach
- Fully IT literate
Fast-track career progression is a key focus at FDM as we are seeking individuals who are excited to work hard and achieve results in a dynamic driven environment. If you are career-focused, enthusiastic and energetic, please apply!
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.