JOB TITLE: HR & Process Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Head of People DACH, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland
LOCATION: Frankfurt a. M., Germany
FDM Group is a global professional services provider with a focus on IT, working with over 200 clients across multiple business sectors. FDM’s business model is both unique and robust, bringing people and technology together in the most effective way. With centres across the UK, mainland Europe, North America and Asia, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years and has firmly established itself as an award-winning company and one of the fastest growing companies in Europe.
You will act as a strategic partner and coach to internal stakeholders, trainees and consultants placed with FDM’s clients. Furthermore, you will offer support and advice to trainees and consultants to ensure that they have a happy and successful employee journey with FDM, whilst also meeting key business objectives. You will be responsible for identifying HR processes for improvement. Ensuring all run smoothly, as well as suggesting and managing new initiatives and projects that would be beneficial to the company and its colleagues. You will provide advice, assistance and follow-ups on labour law regulations, company policies, procedures, and you will confidently manage complex process implementation cases.
Liaison with colleagues on all levels, and partnering with account management, payroll, controlling, legal and internal stakeholders is critical to ensuring a quality experience while resolving potential areas of concern or difficulty in advance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders in other departments and becoming a trusted partner who understands the business but also ensures alignment with wider people strategy
- Collaborating with all levels within the business to facilitate a seamless employee experience
- Advising the wider business on employment law and best practice and outlining people/commercial implications of decisions
- Liaising with internal departments and external suppliers to gather feedback and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Interpreting metrics and data insights to support decision making
- Identify Key People Ops Team processes for improvement and/or automation - work with the RPA Team BA's/People Ops Team to create the 'as-is' and 'to-be' process maps, use own/learned skills to automate or improve repetitive, manual admin Ops tasks;
- Ensuring we have accurate, reliable, up to date data on our HRIS
- Running Team sprints and associated Kanban boards to work on agreed projects within set timelines;
- Support other related People Team projects
- Promote use of Yammer, automated messages for key People Team processes (eg timesheets, password resets, recording time off etc..)
- Liaising with the Global People Team and the business to accommodate ad-hoc requests
- Minimum of 3-4 years relevant experience in HR and/or process management
- Fluent in English and (at least) one out of these languages: French, Polish, Dutch, Spanish, German
- Good analytical and IT skills
- Able to work with metrics and data to make informed recommendations and decisions
- Resilient and able to work effectively in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to prioritise, work well under pressure and multi-task effectively
- Innovative thinker, striving for continual process improvement
- Strong relationship building skills and stakeholder management
- Commercially minded with ability to understand business needs and how to contribute to revenue growth
- Willingness to make things happen
- High attention to detail
- Experienced in MS Forms
- Power BI / Automate / workflow training
- Interest to work in IT sector
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.