JOB TITLE: HR GENERALIST
LOCATION: Kraków, Poland
FDM Group is a global professional services provider with a focus on IT, working with over 200 clients across multiple business sectors. FDM’s business model is both unique and robust, bringing people and technology together in the most effective way. With centres across the UK, mainland Europe, North America and Asia, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years and has firmly established itself as an award-winning company and one of the fastest growing companies in Europe.
The successful candidate will act as a strategic partner and coach to their internal stakeholders, trainees and consultants placed with FDM’s clients. They will offer support and advice to trainees and consultants to ensure that they have a happy and successful employee journey with FDM, whilst also meeting key business objectives. They will be responsible for ensuring all employee engagement activities run smoothly, as well as suggesting and managing new initiatives and projects that would be beneficial to the company and its employees. They will provide advice, assistance and follow-up on Company policies, procedures, and will be able to confidently manage complex employee relations cases.
Delivery of a positive experience is underpinned by the HR Generalist’s responsibility to provide a highly professional level of on-going support, before and during the consultant being placed at a client site. Liaison with the client, the consultant, and partnering with account management and internal stakeholders is critical to ensuring a quality experience while resolving potential areas of concern or difficulty in advance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders and becoming a trusted partner who understands the business but also ensures alignment with wider people strategy
- Implementing the full employee lifecycle process in line with the touchpoints identified throughout the consultant journey to ensure ongoing support and engagement
- Collaborating with all functions within the business to facilitate a seamless employee experience
- Handling and/or advising on complex employee relations cases. This includes, but is not limited, to absence management, the disciplinary process; handling grievances and performance management.
- Advising the wider business on employment law and best practice and outlining people/commercial implications of decisions
- Contributing to the People Team strategy and leading and delivering projects and initiatives where required
- Liaising with account managers and client managers of on-site consultants to gather feedback and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Listening to consultants and handling conflicts positively and autonomously
- Managing and administering consultant compensation
- Providing training and briefings to consultants and the wider business, as well as contributing to employee events
- Interpreting metrics and data insights to support decision making
- Supporting Employee Wellbeing Programme
- Liaising with the Global People Team and the business to accommodate ad-hoc requests
- Willingness to make it happen and always striving for success
- Committed to getting it right first time and high attention to detail and accuracy
- Resilient and able to effectively deliver in a fast-paced work environment
- Goes above and beyond for the team and has a positive work ethic
- Ability to prioritise, work well under pressure and multi-task effectively
- Innovative thinker, striving for continual process improvement
- Strong generalist HR skills, including a solid background in performance management, employee engagement, compensation and policy and procedure development
- Excellent ER knowledge with a proven record of managing core ER processes: disciplinaries, grievances, dismissal and performance improvement processes
- Solution finder with good analytical and IT skills, used to working with metrics and data to make informed recommendations and decisions
- Strong relationship building skills and stakeholder management at senior level
- Commercially minded with ability to understand business needs and how to contribute to revenue growth
- Fluent in both Polish and English
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ relevant experience
- An appreciation of the IT sector
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.