2022 Business Consultant Graduate Programme - Poland
Calling all 2022 Grads!
Get ahead of the crowd and secure a dynamic, challenging and rewarding career in business starting Summer 2022.
Why join the FDM 2022 Business Graduate Programme?
It’s never too early to start planning your career. The FDM Graduate Careers Programme is open for applications from undergraduates in their final year. By securing your place now, you will be able to focus on your exams and dissertation knowing that you have an exciting career waiting for you. We will prepare you for your first graduate role, providing you with fully-funded professional and technical training before placing you with one of our globally renowned clients.
On the FDM Business Graduate Programme, you will train to enter a role as either a Junior Project Manager or a Junior Business Analyst.
What we offer you:
- Commercially relevant and fully funded training in modules such as: Professional and Communication Skills (employability skills, interview preparation and CV tailoring), Business Fundamentals, Excel, SQL, Project Support, Business Analysis, Project Management Framework
- Opportunity to achieve industry-recognised qualifications
- Chance to secure a placement with world-renowned companies – after 18 months of commercial experience, you can decide to continue working for the client, progress to be a Senior Consultant at FDM or choose a different pathway using the connections and experience you have gained
- Opportunities for career development in Poland as well as internationally
- Individual mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Open door to tech talks, networking and social events
Do you qualify for the FDM 2022 Business Graduate Programme?
If you are excited about starting your career in business and tech, get ahead of the competition and start your application today.
We ask you have:
- University degree (final score of ‘dobry’ and above) – all degrees are welcome
- Eligibility to work in Poland
- English level B2 or higher
- Demonstrable passion for technology
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Motivation, ambition and drive to succeed
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Interest in working across; Kraków, Gdańsk, Warsaw & Wrocław
- Commitment to an 18-months contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
There’s never been a better time to start a rewarding career. Make an application today and see where your career will take you!
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process