2022 Software Development Graduate Programme - Poland
Calling all 2022 Grads!
Get ahead of the crowd and secure a dynamic, challenging and rewarding career in tech starting Summer 2022.
Why join the FDM 2022 Software Development Graduate Programme?
It’s never too early to start planning your career. The FDM Graduate Careers Programme is open for applications from undergraduates in their final year. By securing your place now, you will be able to focus on your exams and dissertation knowing that you have an exciting career waiting for you. We will prepare you for your first graduate role, providing you with fully-funded professional and technical training before placing you with one of our globally renowned clients.
In your role you will gain invaluable hands-on experience working on the latest technologies while helping our clients design and build software solutions. You will learn to create code that is modular, robust, scalable and maintainable to a professional standard. Your responsibilities will involve ensuring that programmes and applications are working effectively and meeting all technical and business requirements. A career in Software Development suits those who enjoy applying their technical and creative minds to finding solutions to real-world software problems.
FDM will provide you with the necessary training to gain the skills needed for this role. We welcome applicants from all degree backgrounds. All you need is your drive and passion for building an exciting and dynamic career in the world’s fastest growing industry.
What we offer you:
- Commercially relevant and fully funded training in modules such as: Professional and Communication Skills (employability skills, interview preparation and CV tailoring), Excel, SQL, Unix, OO Development using Java or .NET, Web Application Design, Java Data Access, Java Spring
- Opportunity to achieve industry-recognised qualifications
- Chance to secure a placement with world-renowned companies – after 18 months of commercial experience, you can decide to continue working for the client, progress to be a Senior Consultant at FDM or choose a different pathway using the connections and experience you have gained
- Opportunities for career development in Poland as well as internationally
- Individual mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Open door to tech talks, networking and social events
Do you qualify for the FDM 2022 Software Development Graduate Programme?
If you are excited about starting your career in tech, get ahead of the competition and start your application today.
We ask you have:
- University degree (final score of ‘dobry’ and above) – all degrees are welcome
- Eligibility to work in Poland
- English level B2 or higher
- Demonstrable passion for technology
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Motivation, ambition and drive to succeed
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Interest in working across; Kraków, Gdańsk, Warsaw & Wrocław
- Commitment to an 18-months contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
There’s never been a better time to start a rewarding career. Make an application today and see where your career will take you!
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process