2022 Technical Graduate Programme
Calling all 2022 Grads!
Get ahead of the crowd and secure a dynamic, challenging and rewarding career in tech starting summer 2022.
Why join FDM’s 2022 Technical Graduate Programme?
It’s never too early to start planning your career. The FDM Graduate Careers Programme is open for applications from undergraduates in their final year. By securing your place now, you will be able to focus on your exams and dissertation knowing that you have an exciting tech career waiting for you. We will prepare you for your first graduate role, providing you with fully-funded professional and technical training before placing you with one of our globally renowned clients.
Our Technical Graduate Programme offers opportunities in numerous career paths. You can see yourself working in Software Development or Testing, Business Intelligence, Data Engineering, Technical Operations, Robotic Process Automation, Cloud Computing and so much more. Are you ready to take the step into tech?
What we offer you:
- Industry-recognised and fully-funded training, covering both technical and professional skills
- Opportunity to work with our market leading clients as part of their integrated teams
- Chance to work across the UK, Ireland and other regions across Europe with relocation support available
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey, including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events
- Employee benefits including the ‘Consultant of the Month Award’, the option to join FDM’s ‘Buy As You Earn’ share scheme and the opportunity to accrue additional holiday days each year
- Relocation support across the UK where applicable for training and assignment(s)
Do you qualify for the FDM 2022 Graduate Programme?
If you are excited about starting your career in tech, get ahead of the competition and start your application today.
We ask all of our candidates to be:
- Educated to degree level (minimum of 2:2 predicted)
- Final year students, graduating in summer 2022
- Right to work in both the UK and Ireland*
- Excellent communicators, with an ability to build relationships
- Able to be geographically flexible throughout the UK depending on client location
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed within the technology industry
- Good decision-makers within fast-paced environments, with strong analytical skills
- Willing to commit to the full 2-year graduate careers programme
*Please note that if you are a UK or Irish citizen you automatically have the right to work in both countries. If you are not a citizen of either country you can still apply provided you have the right to work in both countries via another means such as a visa or residence permit.
There’s never been a better time to start a rewarding career in technology. Make an application today and see where your career will take you!
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.