2022 Business Graduate Programme
Calling all 2022 Grads!
Get ahead of the crowd and secure a dynamic, challenging and rewarding career in business starting summer 2022.
Why join the FDM 2022 Business Graduate Programme?
It’s never too early to start planning your career. The FDM Graduate Careers Programme is open for applications from undergraduates in their final year. By securing your place now, you will be able to focus on your exams and dissertation knowing that you have an exciting career waiting for you. We will prepare you for your first graduate role, providing you with fully-funded professional and technical training before placing you with one of our globally renowned clients.
On the FDM Business Graduate Programme, you will be offered two distinct routes. You can follow the Risk, Regulation and Compliance pathway or the Business Consultant pathway, where you will train to enter a role as either a Project Support Officer or a Business Analyst.
What we offer you:
- Industry-recognised and fully-funded training, covering both technical and professional skills
- Opportunity to work with our market leading clients as part of their integrated teams
- Chance to work across the UK, Ireland and other regions across Europe with relocation support available
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM journey, including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events
- Employee benefits including the ‘Consultant of the Month Award’, the option to join FDM’s ‘Buy As You Earn’ share scheme and the opportunity to accrue additional holiday days each year
- Relocation support across the UK where applicable for training and placement(s)
Do you qualify for the FDM 2022 Business Graduate Programme?
If you are excited about starting your career in business and tech, get ahead of the competition and start your application today.
We ask all our candidates to be:
- Educated to degree level (minimum of 2:2 predicted)
- Right to work in UK and Ireland*
- Final year students, graduating in summer 2022
- Excellent communicators, with an ability to build relationships
- Able to be geographically flexible throughout the UK depending on client location
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed
- Good decision-makers within fast-paced environments, with strong analytical skills
- Willing to commit to the full 2-year graduate careers programme
*Please note that if you are a UK or Irish citizen you automatically have the right to work in both countries. If you are not a citizen of either country you can still apply provided you have the right to work in both countries via another means such as a visa or residence permit.
There’s never been a better time to start a rewarding career. Make an application today and see where your career will take you!
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.