Anti-Money Laundering Analyst
Remote Training: starts in January 2022
Location: London (currently remote)
FDM Group is seeking candidates for KYC & Anti-Money Laundering Analyst roles to work with one of the top banks in London. You will join our KYC & Anti-Money Laundering Graduate Programme with remote training starting in January before going on to join our KYC Team that is already on site with the client. We accept applicants from all degree backgrounds as you will be provided with 6 weeks of industry relevant training to prepare you for a successful career in RRC. Upon completion of your training, you will become a fully-fledged FDM Consultant and will start working with the bank based in London.
As a KYC Analyst, you will be the first line of defence for the client’s business, helping to ensure the company remains safe from exposure to criminal activity and compliant with regulating authorities. You will become an expert in conducting client due diligence, also known as Know Your Customer (KYC), and delivering challenging remediation projects under tight deadlines.
What we offer you:
- 6 weeks of fully funded and commercially relevant remote training including Finance & Financial Markets, Risk Management, Financial Crime and Microsoft Excel
- 4 additional weeks of client-specific Anti-Money Laundering training
- Opportunity to work as a KYC Analyst with one of the world’s leading banks in London as an integrated part of their team
- Ongoing career support throughout your entire FDM journey including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events
The ideal FDMer has:
- Degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- Right to work in the UK
- Ability to commit to at least two years of further employment with FDM upon completion of training period
- A passion to succeed within Business
Our people are our passion and that's why we make your training and career growth our priority. We are a global professional services provider focusing on IT and one of the UK's leading graduate employers, recruiting the brightest talent to become the innovators of tomorrow. With centres across Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific, and over 3,500 consultants currently placed on client site around the world, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer.
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.