Junior Financial Analyst – Kraków
FDM is a FTSE 250 company and multi award-winning employer with a focus on IT. Through our Graduate Programme we have launched over 60 careers within Poland so far and we have many more upcoming opportunities available. With 5,000+ employees, we provide IT services on a global scale and work with over 200 high profile clients in 30+ industries across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific, launching the careers of thousands of graduates every year.
About the role
We are recruiting for multiple individuals to work with one of our clients based in central Kraków. Our Graduate Programme will provide you with in-depth training and 18-months experience working with market leading brands on exciting tech projects as an FDM Consultant. We welcome applications from all degree disciplines and no previous experience is required – all you need is drive and passion for building an exciting and dynamic career in one of the world’s fastest growing industries.
As a Financial Analyst, you will report on financial performance, analyse financial data, identify areas of financial risk and evaluate financial performance by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts. You will also work on finance related projects across a portfolio or programme. Through our comprehensive training, you will gain the skills needed to thrive as a Financial Analyst on client site.
What we offer you:
- Commercially relevant and fully-funded training in modules such as: Professional and Communication Skills (employability skills, interview preparation and CV tailoring), Excel, Business Analysis, Financial Industry Awareness, Risk Management, Regulation & Compliance
- Opportunity to achieve industry-recognised qualifications
- Work on projects with world-renowned companies as an FDM Consultant for 18 months
- The option to transition permanently to the client after your initial 18 months or progress to be a Senior Consultant and remain at FDM
- Opportunities for career development in Poland as well as internationally
- Individual mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Open door to tech talks, networking and social events
We ask you have:
- University degree (final score of ‘dobry’ and above) – all degrees are welcome
- Eligibility to work in Poland
- Preferred English level B2 or higher
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Motivation, ambition and drive to succeed
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Interest in working in Kraków to support our international clients
- Commitment to an 18-months contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
With 85+ nationalities working together as a team, we encourage inclusivity and celebrate diversity, in terms of background, culture and skills. Our Women in Tech initiatives support women in the industry, aiming to create a more gender balanced workforce. As a part of the FDM consultant community, your efforts will always be recognised and rewarded, and you will be supported throughout your FDM journey to achieve your career goals.
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.