Scrum Master - Returners Programme
Have you had a career break of 12+ months?
Do you have 5+ years of working experience?
Are you ready to re-join the workforce fulltime?
We have a great opportunity for you with Canada’s favourite bank!
Our strategic partner, TD Bank Group, has an exciting opportunity for those with a background in Agile, Management, Coaching or related fields looking to Return to Work after a career break. Whether you have been on Child Care/Family Leave, Furloughed, or Unemployed recently, you will receive best-in-market targeted Agile/Scrum training for 6 - 8 weeks before starting your new & exciting journey with TD Bank!
Future Scrum Masters
TD Bank looking for passionate individuals to join their Scrum Master discipline to drive initiatives across the entire business. You will be required to manage Agile POD teams in providing guidance and thought leadership that will build agile capability across the organization. You will be reporting into the Next Evolution of Work team lead, working to deliver the operational foundations that teams need to communicate, innovate, and execute with purpose & speed.
Your employment with FDM will include the full-funded training and compensation for your time working at TD as part of their team as an FDM employee. After your 2 years with TD, you have the opportunity to transition permanently as a TD employee, subject to opportunity!
What we offer you:
- Fast-track career progression to get you back into business
- Flexible training hours to help accommodate personal commitments
- Continuous support and development throughout your career journey
- Commercially relevant business and technical training, including Scrum Master certifications (please note training is currently taking place fully online)
Who you are:
- Minimum 5+ years of working experience
- Looking to return to work after a break in your career
- Minimum one-year career break including child care/family leave or furlough
- Be able to commit to a minimum of two-years once the training period is complete
- Passion and/or curiosity to learn about technology
- Be able to work full time
If you would like to join FDM in partnership with TD Scrum Master Returners to Work Initiative, apply here!
TD Canada is one of the top 10 North American bank that aims to stand out from the competition in everything they do. Their brand and business model are rooted in a desire to give their customers, communities and colleagues the confidence to thrive in a changing world.
FDM Group is a FTSE 250, multi-award-winning employer that recruits, trains and deploys talent globally. We are renowned for our dynamic Careers Program, which provides graduates, returners to work, and Military Veterans with award-winning business and technical training in several areas including Project Support, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Software Development, Software Testing, Risk, Regulation and Compliance, and IT Service Management.
Diversity & Inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.