FDM is a FTSE 250 company and multi award-winning employer with a focus on IT. Through our Graduate Programme we have launched over 90 careers within Poland so far and we have many more upcoming opportunities available. With 5,000+ employees, we provide IT services on a global scale and work with over 200 high profile clients in 30+ industries across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific, launching the careers of thousands of graduates every year.
About the role
Our Graduate Programme will provide you with in-depth training and 18-months experience working with market leading brands on exciting tech projects as an FDM Consultant. We welcome applications from all degree disciplines and no previous experience is required – all you need is drive and passion for building an exciting and dynamic career in one of the world’s fastest growing industries.
As a Business Analyst, you will bridge the gap between the technological and business side of an organisation. This involves taking responsibility for technology and process change initiatives, gathering requirements from stakeholders and translating them so that they are easily accessible and understood company wide. Your role is crucial to the future development of a business, helping to streamline processes, increase efficiency and improve services.
You will learn when and how to use a diverse range of business analysis tools and techniques, as well as best practices for working with stakeholders and dealing with documentation. Through your training, you will learn how to investigate, understand and solve any business problem at hand. This will involve both group and individual exercises to prepare you for real working scenarios.
What we offer you:
- Commercially relevant and fully funded training in modules such as: Professional and Communication Skills (employability skills, interview preparation and CV tailoring), Business Fundamentals, Excel, SQL, Project Support, Business Analysis, Project Management Framework
- Opportunity to achieve industry-recognised qualifications
- Chance to secure a placement with world-renowned companies – after 18 months of commercial experience, you can decide to continue working for the client, progress to be a Senior Consultant at FDM or choose a different pathway using the connections and experience you have gained
- Opportunities for career development in Poland as well as internationally
- Individual mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Open door to tech talks, networking and social events
We ask you have:
- University degree (final score of ‘dobry’ and above) – all degrees are welcome
- Eligibility to work in Poland
- Preferred English level B2 or higher
- Demonstrable passion for technology
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Motivation, ambition and drive to succeed
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Interest in working across; Kraków, Gdańsk, Warsaw & Wrocław
- Commitment to an 18-months contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
With 85+ nationalities working together as a team, we encourage inclusivity and celebrate diversity, in terms of background, culture and skills. Our Women in Tech initiatives support women in the industry, aiming to create a more gender balanced workforce. As a part of the FDM consultant community, your efforts will always be recognised and rewarded, and you will be supported throughout your FDM journey to achieve your career goals.
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.