Note: Please only submit one application, even if you are interested in more than one opportunity. A recruiter will speak to you about all options available after we review your application.
At FDM it’s ‘business as usual’, we are recruiting now and throughout the year. Due to COVID-19 we have implemented alternative working arrangements to ensure that all our people stay safe. These consist of remote working, virtual training, video interviewing, and access to webinars and virtual events. We have training start dates throughout the year, if you’re looking to start your career in technology or business, we want to hear from you now!
Do you thrive in fast-paced technical environments and have a strong attention to detail? Are you eager to have a career where you are encouraged to meet your potential and have the opportunity to work for a prestigious company with an impressive global presence?
FDM is a FTSE 250 employer operating across Asia-Pacific, the UK, mainland Europe and North America. We provide various opportunities for our consultants to work in technical roles alongside some of the world’s biggest brands including KPMG Australia, HSBC and Macquarie.
We have unprecedented levels of demand for keen and ambitious individuals, to join the exciting world of Cyber Security careers. You don’t necessarily need to know anything about technology right now, and we actively encourage applications from people with no experience and from all backgrounds, we simply want to see lots of passion for Cyber Security!
What will my time at FDM be like?
When you join the FDM training academy (currently virtual), you will have the opportunity to receive the relevant technical training and qualifications needed to succeed in a career in tech. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our clients during the two-year program.
Our award-winning Careers Program allows you to become an expert within your field as you will gain transferable skills and receive full support and mentoring throughout your time with us.
What will I offer FDM?
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious characteristics with a drive to succeed within tech
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably within a STEM discipline but all degrees accepted
- Strong analytical ability
- High attention to detail
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced working environments
- Geographical flexibility across Sydney and Melbourne to support our clients
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
What will FDM offer me?
- Commercially relevant training
- Access to industry-recognised qualifications
- Development employability skills including Microsoft Excel, CV writing, interview and presentation techniques
- Social events and networking opportunities
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
FDM embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. Candidates will have the opportunity to request support or reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process in order to demonstrate their ability to meet the inherent requirements of the job.