At FDM we proudly work as a team, whether in collaboration with each other or in partnership with our clients. Our model provides those clients, across many and varied sectors, with the people they need to fill their technology skills gaps and to build their talent pipeline.
We train graduates, ex forces personnel and those looking to return to work after a career break, transforming them into IT and business professionals, before deploying them across our client base as FDM consultants.
Our purpose is to create and inspire exciting careers that shape our digital future. We want to make sure that the opportunity for a career in tech is made available to as wide an audience as possible. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer: it enables us to attract, recruit, train and deploy incredible people.
With centres across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer. Find out more about us, follow us on social media #FDMcareers.
An exciting position has opened up within our London Diversity and Inclusion Team as a Diversity and Inclusion Advisor. The D&I Team is looking for a Diversity and Inclusion Advisor to implement strategic change across key inclusion programmes as part of the People Experience agenda. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a passion for inclusion and has a results-driven, people focused mindset to deliver business growth in this space across the organisation. You will report into the Head of Diversity and Inclusion and be a key point of contact with teams and leaders across the business partnering to advise, educate and advocate behaviours that support diversity and inclusion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate all activity relating to Networks and Community under the D&I Strategy
- Oversee global Employee Networks activity and manage its alignment to the overall D&I strategy
- Coordinate and deliver the Early Talent Programme globally with a focus on measuring impact with school students and partner organisations
- Support Sales with information and insight around D&I
- Plan and deliver all internal D&I related events across the UK and support global activity
- Carry out research into industry campaigns, conferences and events relating to diversity, inclusion and equality as well as contributing to external benchmarking and awards entries
- Work with the People Team to support with training and awareness on inclusion
- Share best practice internally with all departments and be a sounding board for change management across process and policy
- Build and manage external relationships with providers and institutions to support objectives
- Foster a culture of inclusion that is geographically relevant and work with global stakeholders to support activity
- Commitment and enthusiasm for all diversity and inclusion issues with experience in a similar role (D&I or HR) or experience working on D&I projects
- Experience in managing events and delivering projects with different stakeholders
- Results driven and people focused
- Curiosity and empathy
- Able to work independently and generate ideas to support objectives
What We Offer
Join an environment where talent can truly flourish!
This is your opportunity to work in a highly motivated, sociable team and grow with a company that is growing internationally.
- Chance to be part of a high-growth FTSE 250 tech organisation
- Qualification and development opportunities
- Fast-track career progression globally
- Company culture committed to diversity, inclusion and social mobility
- Hybrid working - flexibility to work from home on a regular basis
- Central office location
- Up to 30 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Mentoring Programme
You’ll know whether we’ve just described you. If you’re confident you have what we are looking for, we’re confident we can give you the scope to become all you can be.
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.