At FDM we proudly work as a team, whether in collaboration with each other or in partnership with our clients. Our model provides those clients, across many and varied sectors, with the people they need to fill their technology skills gaps and to build their talent pipeline.
We train graduates, ex forces personnel and those looking to return to work after a career break, transforming them into IT and business professionals, before deploying them across our client base as FDM consultants.
Our purpose is to create and inspire exciting careers that shape our digital future. We want to make sure that the opportunity for a career in tech is made available to as wide an audience as possible. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer: it enables us to attract, recruit, train and deploy incredible people.
With centres across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer. Find out more about us, follow us on social media #FDMcareers.
FDM’s success is a product of collaboration and synergy. Ours is a dynamic, team environment that encourages and rewards hands-on involvement.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with this award winning organisation based in Brighton for a Finance Assistant. FDM’s Finance team has grown significantly over recent years, in line with the success of the business. Previous experience in finance is beneficial but more importantly we are looking for the right attitude and a motivation to succeed. FDM is a rapidly expanding organisation across the globe, and so we are looking for fresh new talent to add value to our growing team. We reward performance and professionalism with opportunities for career advancement in our offices in Europe, North America and APAC.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Raising & posting management accounting journals
- Preparing month end reconciliations
- Assisting with completion of VAT returns across multiple international entities
- Gathering information for Audit requests & Tax preparation
- Completion of Office for National Statistics Surveys
- Data extraction & analysis for ad-hoc project based work
- Processing of group credit card transactions
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Good organisation and workload management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Previous experience in finance is beneficial but not necessary
What We Offer
Join an environment where talent can truly flourish!
This is your opportunity to work in a highly motivated, sociable team and grow with a company that is growing internationally.
- Chance to be part of a high-growth FTSE 250 tech organisation
- Qualification and development opportunities
- Fast-track career progression globally
- Company culture committed to diversity, inclusion and social mobility
- Hybrid working - flexibility to work from home on a regular basis
- Central office location
- Up to 30 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Mentoring Programme
You’ll know whether we’ve just described you. If you’re confident you have what we are looking for, we’re confident we can give you the scope to become all you can be.
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.