At FDM we proudly work as a team, whether in collaboration with each other or in partnership with our clients. Our model provides those clients, across many and varied sectors, with the people they need to fill their technology skills gaps and to build their talent pipeline.
We train graduates, ex forces personnel and those looking to return to work after a career break, transforming them into IT and business professionals, before deploying them across our client base as FDM consultants.
Our purpose is to create and inspire exciting careers that shape our digital future. We want to make sure that the opportunity for a career in tech is made available to as wide an audience as possible. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer: it enables us to attract, recruit, train and deploy incredible people.
With centres across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer. Find out more about us, follow us on social media #FDMcareers.
We are looking for a Client Marketing executive to join our growing Marketing Team in London Bridge. This is an exciting and varied position that will enable you to develop your area of specialism within B2B, a recent function within FDM’s Marketing department, focusing on delivering marketing campaigns aimed at brand positioning and awareness, lead generation and nurture, web site development, sales collateral and content curation/creation. You will be developing the B2B function together with the Client Marketing Managers and the wider team, working closely with subject matter experts and playing a key role in supporting the delivery of the marketing strategy for your specialist area.
An excellent communicator with stakeholder management experience, you will develop your skills and knowledge in your area and ensure that the needs of your stakeholders are met. Your role includes managing campaigns from end to end and working collaboratively with global creative specialists to ensure that the content and strategy reflects the brand image of FDM and also generates results as determined by the Directors and key internal stakeholders. Working in a team, you will be experienced at mentoring more junior staff and be willing to continue to develop your own skill set.
With 4 plus years’ marketing experience, it is expected that you will have strong commercial knowledge, an understanding and experience in the use of analytical tools and techniques as well as being confident with presenting a range of campaign plans and outcomes to demonstrate ROI. You will need to be an excellent communicator and confident as you will be building working relationships with multiple stakeholders, both within and outside of the business.
You will be working in a highly motivated, sociable team and joining a company that is growing internationally, bringing with it many exciting new opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing marketing campaigns for clients, linking this into the overall marketing strategy and regional marketing plans
- Responsible for competitor analysis, audience analysis and campaign analysis
- Assist in the development of strategy
- Assisting and creating copy briefs, creative briefs, photography and project briefs, under the guidance of the Client Marketing Manager
- Developing implementation plans and campaigns for marketing and social media, using strategies developed by the manager
- Responsible for monitoring and analysing market trends in campaigns using latest tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Utilising analytics and data to create evaluation reports for Management
- Working with global creative specialists and internal stakeholders to ensure that marketing campaigns are delivered on time and to scope
- Ensuring standard operating procedures are followed
- Keeping campaign portfolios up to date
- Supporting the Segment Manager to ensure budgets are met
- Marketing qualification (desirable) and demonstrable experience (4 years plus) in a marketing role
- Experienced in B2B lead generation and nurture campaigns
- Understands the use of different marketing channels (email, social, paid etc.) and how they can be leveraged in a B2B (or lead gen) campaign
- Involved in supporting or developing marketing plans and strategies
- Experienced in analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Experienced in the use and value of marketing automation software and CRM systems
- Can demonstrate end-to-end campaign planning and project management
- Highly driven and motivated
- Able to work autonomously as well as collaboratively with colleagues and other stakeholders
- Has a passion for marketing communications, advertising and B2B marketing
- Reflects and demonstrates the core values of FDM
- Understands and implements diversity and inclusion in all work
What We Offer
Join an environment where talent can truly flourish!
This is your opportunity to work in a highly motivated, sociable team and grow with a company that is growing internationally.
- Chance to be part of a high-growth FTSE 250 tech organisation
- Qualification and development opportunities
- Fast-track career progression globally
- Company culture committed to diversity, inclusion and social mobility
- Hybrid working - flexibility to work from home on a regular basis
- Central office location
- Up to 30 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Mentoring Programme
You’ll know whether we’ve just described you. If you’re confident you have what we are looking for, we’re confident we can give you the scope to become all you can be.
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.