At FDM we proudly work as a team, whether in collaboration with each other or in partnership with our clients. Our model provides those clients, across many and varied sectors, with the people they need to fill their technology skills gaps and to build their talent pipeline.
We train graduates, ex forces personnel and those looking to return to work after a career break, transforming them into IT and business professionals, before deploying them across our client base as FDM consultants.
Our purpose is to create and inspire exciting careers that shape our digital future. We want to make sure that the opportunity for a career in tech is made available to as wide an audience as possible. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer: it enables us to attract, recruit, train and deploy incredible people.
With centres across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer. Find out more about us, follow us on social media #FDMcareers.
FDM’s success is a product of collaboration and synergy. Ours is a dynamic, team environment that encourages and rewards hands-on involvement. FDM Group is seeking an enthusiastic professional to join our Finance Team as a Credit Controller, reporting into the Group Credit Manager.
Part of the credit control team, the Credit Controller will be responsible for their own portfolio of international clients. Key aspects of the role will be timely collection of client invoice payments, query management, resolution of discrepancies and reduction of aged debt. Establishing relationships both internally and externally is crucial to the success of this role.
- Active debt chasing across international sales ledgers;
- Ownership for a portfolio of international clients;
- Key debtor account management;
- Develop improvements to credit control and billing processes;
- Minimising aged debt and DSO across the Group
- Ability to take ownership of work and adhere to collection targets under pressure;
- Determined character with ability to take tasks to completion;
- Ability to build excellent rapport with both internal and external international stakeholders;
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills;
- Professional business conduct in person, on telephone and written communication;
- Strong excel skills, use of pivot tables and v-lookup function would be preferable.
What We Offer
Join an environment where talent can truly flourish!
This is your opportunity to work in a highly motivated, sociable team and grow with a company that is growing internationally.
- Chance to be part of a high-growth FTSE 250 tech organisation
- Qualification and development opportunities
- Fast-track career progression globally
- Company culture committed to diversity, inclusion and social mobility
- Hybrid working - flexibility to work from home on a regular basis
- Central office location
- Up to 30 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Mentoring Programme
You’ll know whether we’ve just described you. If you’re confident you have what we are looking for, we’re confident we can give you the scope to become all you can be.
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.