Our purpose is to create and inspire exciting careers that shape our digital future. We work to bridge the digital skills gap, supporting 300+ clients worldwide across all industry sectors. We want to make sure that the opportunity for a career in tech is made available to as wide an audience as possible.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer: it enables us to attract, recruit, train and deploy incredible people with centres across Europe, North America and APAC.
FDM is expanding its UK sales team – we are interested in people who are passionate about technology and who are excited about working alongside our sales and people teams to ensure smooth effective ways of working. The role will be based in London, and it will provide insights and learning opportunities across all of the sectors we operate: Banking, Insurance, Retail, Media, Travel, Energy, the Public Sector and Health and Life Sciences.
We’re looking for individuals to support all aspect of the sales process, working alongside FDM’s account management team on key strategic accounts for FDM Group. The bulk of the role will be focused around post-sales support, working to ensure effective engagement and management of FDM’s consultant workforce within our key clients.
The position will require high attention to detail, commercial acumen, innovation and creativity, ability to think on your feet, strong stakeholder engagement and excellent all-round communication skills. You’ll begin to build relationships with our consultants in the field from day one. You’ll need to be comfortable speaking to colleagues about their personal and professional development. Additionally, you will need to have an eye for detail and be comfortable managing client paperwork accurately.
This position is perfect for someone with prior work experience (1-2 years), recent graduates, and welcome applicants looking for a career change in the face of Covid-19.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Supporting the sales team by providing excellent post sales support to both our clients and consultants
• Maintaining strong consultant engagement by daily interaction (calls/meetings)
• Gathering new client leads daily from Linked In for the sales team
• Gathering consultant success stories and preparing case studies weekly basis
• Attendance at daily stand ups and regular group sales meetings
• Able to achieve targets and weekly performance KPIs
• Working to keep our contract periods updated in our CRM tool - Salesforce
• Use of collaboration & Networking tools including Microsoft Teams, Yammer & LinkedIn
• Cross functional collaboration with other areas of the business including Recruitment, University Partnerships, People Team, Academy, Product Owners and Sales Management
• Providing pastoral support to our in-house trainees, both in the process of securing their placement and in their time on-site
• Staying up to date with industry & sector developments through research
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.