FDM is the market leader in the Recruit, Train and Deploy industry. We recruit and train graduates, ex-forces personnel and returners to work, transforming them into IT and business professionals before deploying them across our client base. We work in partnership with our clients to fill their specialty skills gaps, building a diverse pipeline of talent for the future. With centres across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer.
Duties and Responsibilities
This role is critical in facilitating client onboarding, managing client issues/requests and providing support to the Group Business Support Manager. The Team Lead would ensure that policies and procedures are followed, KPIs are measured, and SLA and KPI targets are met. Additionally, they would provide coaching and mentoring to Business Support team members and serve as a first point of escalation for certain issues, seeking resolution before further escalation is necessary.
• Responsible for the efficient and effective operation of several key business accounts.
• Complete contract paperwork and follow through to the receipt of purchase orders from clients.
• Maximise invoicing through management of contracts, Purchase Orders and client.
• Produce weekly reports as and when required regarding status of customer accounts.
• Onboard new clients producing client information pack for finance team and ensuring smooth running of client and internal processes.
• Knowledge share and provide expertise to peers and subordinates.
• Lead and complete ad hoc finance projects and follow through to completion.
• Develop customer process maps / documentation for systems and controls within finance and wider operational systems.
• Monitors performance and initiates corrective action to improve team member performance and team KPIs
• Leads the development of team members in regards to accuracy, consistency, training, and overall departmental standards and policies
• Use company methodology processes, best practices, team input, and personal initiative to ensure KPI and SLA targets are achieved.
• Supports the Business Support Manager to highlight operational risks and areas for improvement, guides and mentors others in team on risk and ensures they understand the implications
• Leads the team to deliver excellent levels of individual/team performance and client satisfaction
• Experience of managing client accounts from a customer service / relationship and paperwork perspective.
• Develops, organises and delegates tasks and leads the team with clear direction
• Proactively and continuously strives to develop themselves and pushes team to develop themselves too
• Inclusive - actively coaching and role modelling a respect for difference
• Coaches and mentors others to develop and improve team impact.
• Confidence, Resilience and Tenacity – supports others and leads by example.
• Able to discern when to adopt a different approach to achieve team goals and maximise results
• Strong planning and analytical skills with high attention to detail.
• Ability to take ownership of work and adhere to strict deadlines under pressure.
• Able to build effective relationships with clients, account managers and sales management.
• Effective communication in person and in written format with professional language.
• Medium to advanced user of MS Excel, specifically including pivot tables.
Desirable Criteria (not essential)
• Management / team lead experience.
• Degree qualification of 1st or 2:1 (or relevant equivalent).
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.