COVID-19 Update: click here.
Your career starts here.
It’s no secret that technology is the world’s fastest growing industry. Now’s the time for you to get involved. A career in tech isn’t just about coding. FDM consultants are working on exciting advancements in technology, including robotics, automation and more. Don’t have a degree in tech? No problem, if you have the passion and aptitude for technology it doesn’t matter what you studied in college. We welcome all degree backgrounds at FDM.
FDM’s Technical Career Development Program prepares college graduates for careers as an FDM Technical Consultant who take on responsibilities such as:
- Java/C#/Python development
- Software Development Engineer in Test
- Automation, Cloud
- Big Data/Hadoop
- Production Support and more.
FDM is an award-winning graduate employer. We recruit, train and deploy talented individuals, like yourself, who want to excel in a successful technology career. Your adventure begins as a trainee consultant through our Academy programs currently delivered remotely. Following training, you’ll gain two years of commercial experience on client sites. It doesn’t stop there, many of our consultants go on to work permanently with the client, work internally at FDM or choose a different pathway using the connections and experience they’ve gained.
What We Offer You:
- Industry recognized paid training and assignment with one of FDM’s global clients
- Comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental & Vision, 401K & Company Match, and PTO
- Ongoing training and development through FDM mentors and virtual learning
- Relocation support if required by clients for assignment(s)
The ideal FDMer is/has:
- Bachelor’s degree or above; or will earn their degree no later than January 2022
- A strong aptitude for IT and the interest and drive to expand your IT skill set
- An analytical mindset and problem-solving abilities
- Eager, ambitious, and adaptable to change
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- Open to relocate should clients request to Cities/States they operate in (limited Cities/States)- FDM offers relocation support
- Commitment to work with FDM's client(s) for up to 2 years. FDM commits to helping you launch your career in Technology/Business by providing you with industry leading training and hands-on working experience for up to 2 years
Culture and Diversity
At FDM, our culture is unique. From charity partnerships to networking events, we are proud to provide a range of opportunities for you to get involved, broaden your networks and help you build relationships. In 2018 we were awarded Diversity Employer of the Year and we continue to prove that we’re inclusive by nature through our initiatives including Women in Tech.
FDM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial, or local laws.