Launch your career in the world’s fastest growing industry.
Do you thrive in fast-paced technical environments and have a strong attention to detail? Are you eager to have a career where you are encouraged to meet your potential and have the opportunity to work for a prestigious company with an impressive global presence?
FDM is currently seeking a number of ambitious and driven candidates with the aptitude for IT to work as FDM consultants with our top clients, many of which are leading companies in the banking and financial services industry.
FDM creates and inspires exciting careers that shape our digital future. Through our Careers Programme, we recruit and train those aspiring to become IT and business professionals before deploying them on to client sites worldwide. With centres across APAC, Europe and North America, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer.
We are currently seeking candidates interested in building a career in Software Testing and Business Analysis.
As a Software Testing and Business Analyst you will work on a variety of projects or business change programmes. Working across technical teams and the wider business, you will gather and refine the requirements from users and turn this into innovative business solutions. You will develop a deep understanding of the business in order to ensure you are aligned with the business’ strategic goals and will enjoy dealing with people, being able to speak confidently about both technology and business challenges.
The training will take place in the FDM Singapore Academy. Once you have completed training, you will work with one or more of our clients in Singapore for a minimum of two years. After the two years, you can remain with FDM or you may have the opportunity to transition to an in house role at FDM or to carry on working with the client as a member of their permanent team.
There is no better way to launch your career than with FDM!???????
What we offer you:
- Industry recognised training and qualifications
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel
- A minimum of two years commercial experience working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your career with FDM
- Educated to degree level
- A strong interest in working in technology and/or financial environments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to engage yourself in a project and enjoy the challenges and processes involved
- Flexible, eager, ambitious and adaptable to change
- Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years working as an FDM consultant following the training period
- Eligible to work in Singapore