Note: Please only submit one application, even if you are interested in more than one opportunity. A recruiter will speak to you about all options available after we review your application.
At FDM it’s ‘business as usual’, we are recruiting now and throughout the year. Due to COVID-19 we have implemented alternative working arrangements to ensure that all our people stay safe. These consist of remote working, virtual training, video interviewing, and access to webinars and virtual events. We have training start dates happening throughout the year. If you’re looking to start your career in technology or business, we want to hear from you now!
Here at FDM, we recruit, train and deploy talented individuals who are looking for a diverse and exciting career in technology. We welcome graduates from all degree backgrounds to apply for our award-winning Careers Program. In turn, you will become an FDM consultant working alongside our prestigious clients such as HSBC, KPMG Australia and Macquarie, to name a few. This provides the opportunity to develop invaluable skills whilst working alongside industry-leading professionals.
FDM is a FTSE 250 award-winning employer, with centres in Asia-Pacific, the UK, mainland Europe and North America. Currently, we have over 3,000 consultants working in a variety of roles including Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Business Analysis.
Why choose to kick-start a career in Risk, Regulation and Compliance?
As a Risk, Regulation and Compliance (RRC) consultant, you will become the first line of defence for a business, helping to ensure the company remains safe from exposure to criminal activity and compliant with regulating authorities. You will become an expert in conducting client due diligence, also known as Know Your Customer (KYC), monitoring and reporting transactions to regulators and delivering challenging remediation or ‘clean-up’ projects under tight deadlines.
You will receive training in Data Visualisation, Excel and Business Analysis before going on to learn about managing risk, understanding key regulations and their impact on finance and the wider commercial sector. You will also learn about the many challenges businesses face maintaining compliance with a multitude of regulations in order to operate.
The Risk, Regulation and Compliance Graduate Programme offers you the opportunity to launch your career in a role that helps keep a business and its customers safe. You will benefit from our expert training programme, as well as placements working on-site with our prestigious clients as an RRC consultant.
What will I offer FDM?
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious characteristics with a drive to succeed within tech
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical ability
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced working environments
- Geographical flexibility across Sydney and Melbourne to support our clients
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
What will FDM offer me?
- Commercially relevant training
- Access to industry-recognised qualifications
- Global connections with renowned organisations
- Development of employability skills including Microsoft Excel, CV writing, interview and presentation techniques
- Modern training academies in city centre locations
- Social events and networking opportunities
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
FDM embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. Candidates will have the opportunity to request support or reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process in order to demonstrate their ability to meet the inherent requirements of the job.