Junior Project Manager – Kraków
FDM is a FTSE 250 company and multi award-winning employer with a focus on IT. We are new to Poland, but with over 5,000+ employees, we provide IT services on a global scale and work with over 200 high profile clients in 30+ industries across Europe, North America and APAC, launching the careers of thousands of graduates every year.
About the role
We are recruiting for multiple individuals to work with one of our clients based in central Kraków. Through our Graduate Programme, we will provide you with in depth training and 18 months experience working with market leading brands on exciting tech projects as an FDM Consultant. We welcome applications from all degree disciplines and no previous experience is required – all you need is drive and passion for building an exciting and dynamic career in one of the world’s fastest growing industries.
As an FDM Project Management Consultant, you will plan, manage and execute important projects from start to finish, keeping them on track and ensuring their success. Through our comprehensive training, you will gain the skills needed to thrive as a PMO Analyst on client site, working in a central function, providing assurances and governance over a number of projects across a portfolio or programme. You will be heavily involved in project planning, scheduling, risk management, stakeholder management, progress and budget tracking.
What we offer you:
- Commercially relevant paid training in modules such as: Professional and Communication Skills (employability skills, interview preparation and CV tailoring), Business Fundamentals, Excel, SQL, Project Support, Business Analysis, Project Management Framework
- Opportunity to achieve industry-recognised qualifications
- Chance to secure a placement with world-renowned companies – after 18 months of commercial experience, you can decide to continue working for the client, progress to be a senior consultant at FDM or choose a different pathway using the connections and experience you have gained
- Opportunities for career development in Poland as well as internationally
- Individual mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Open door to tech talks, networking and social events
We ask you have:
- Bachelor’s degree (score 4 and above)
- Eligibility to work in Poland
- Preferred English level B2 or higher
- Demonstrable passion for technology
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Motivation, ambition and drive to succeed
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Interest in working in Kraków to support our international clients
- Commitment to an 18-months contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
With 85+ nationalities working together as a team, we encourage inclusivity and celebrate diversity, in terms of background, culture and skills. Our Women in Tech initiative supports women in the industry, aiming to create a more gender balanced workforce. As a part of the FDM consultant community, your efforts will always be recognised and rewarded, and you will be supported throughout your FDM journey to achieve your career goals.