There are thousands of graduates in the market, stand out from the crowd.
Technology is transforming all our lives – developments in robotics, automation, artificial intelligence and big data are creating the careers of the future. Digital careers need intelligent, analytical minds, people who want to make a difference; graduates who desire to be at the forefront of change.
Regardless of your degree subject, we believe all graduates possess the skills to fuel an exciting career in technology. Here at FDM, we recruit, train and deploy talented individuals who are looking for a diverse and exciting career in technology. We welcome graduates from all degree backgrounds to apply for our award-winning Careers Program. FDM is a FTSE 250 employer operating across Asia-Pacific, the UK, mainland Europe and North America. We provide various opportunities for our consultants to work in technical roles alongside some of the world’s biggest brands including HSBC, Allianz, BNP Paribas and Manulife.
Currently, we have over 3,500 consultants working in a variety of roles including Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Business Analysis.
As a Technical Operations Consultant, you will be at the heart of both technical and business operations, providing critical support for an organisation’s IT estate, technical team and business users.
The FDM Technical Operations Graduate Programme will prepare you with specialised training in technical skills and operating methodologies, giving you the confidence to provide crucial support in a wide range of capacities. You will develop skills in Linux and Windows-based operating systems, SQL, Information Security and Networking as well as a strong troubleshooting ability working in practical labs and scenario-based projects.
Once trained, you will work with our clients as part of their integrated teams but will be fully supported by FDM to ensure you have everything you need to excel on-site.
What will my time at FDM be like?
When you join the FDM training academy in China, you will have the opportunity to receive the relevant training and qualifications needed to succeed in a career in tech. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our clients during the two-year programme.
Our award-winning Careers Programme allows you to become an expert within your field as you will gain transferable skills and receive full support and mentoring throughout your time with us.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degrees (preferably in Finance, Business, Management, or a STEM related field)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good decision making skills within fast-paced environments
- Strong attention to detail and strong organisational and time management abilities
- Able to commit to the two-year consultant programme with FDM following completion of training
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
- Full working rights in China
- Geographically flexible (Able to work across cities like Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen etc)
What we offer you:
- Commercially relevant training
- Access to industry-recognised qualifications
- A foot in the door to some of the world's most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey