Find out about FDM’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) preparations here.
Note: Please only submit one application, even if you are interested in more than one opportunity. A recruiter will speak to you about all options available after we review your application. Please note this role is part of our graduate program.
Our people are our passion at FDM. That’s why we make your training and career growth a priority. Since 2014, we have launched the careers of over 80 Business Analysts and Project Managers people in Canada. FDM is currently seeking numerous ambitious and driven candidates with the aptitude for IT to work as FDM consultants. We help people like you make their first step into tech every day. Are you ready to make yours?
Your career starts here.
Agile philosophy is embraced by organizations around the world to ensure that IT rapidly delivers value to the business, and Scrum is the leading framework to bring this philosophy into practice.
Scrum teams are small, self-organizing teams working to achieve objectives, and the Scrum Master is a critical role working to ensure that the agreed agile process is followed, remove challenges the team faces and encourage a collaborative environment for continuous flow, constant improvement and high performing team dynamic.
Scrum teams work to deliver value within short periods of time, and FDMs Junior Scrum Master program equips you with the tools and capabilities to facilitate these small high-performance agile teams
- Degree or Diploma (preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar).
- A natural aptitude for technology and a strong desire to expand your technical skill set.
- An analytical mindset and problem-solving abilities
- Eager, ambitious and adaptable to change
- Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years working as an FDM consultant following the training period.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- A chance to work for some of the most prestigious companies in the world.
- Opportunity to earn professional certifications related to your career path.
- Two-year contract in industry.
- Continuous career support and upskilling from FDM.
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Access to a network of mentors and like-minded individuals.
- Industry recognized paid training.
About the FDM Graduate Program
FDM’s Graduate Program is a great way for students to enter the job market upon graduation. At FDM, we train the brightest talent to become the innovators of tomorrow. Technology makes the world a better place and we believe passion, drive and curiosity are what you need to have a successful career in tech. This is why we do not require any previous experience to join FDM’s Graduate Program.
FDM’s two-year graduate program begins with training in one of our career streams in business and technology that are in high demand in the job market. We will provide you with the industry-specific technical and professional skills you need in your chosen stream, after which you will start working as an FDM Consultant with our globally recognized clients.
Upon completion of the program, many graduates see their journey with FDM culminating in an accelerated career progression, better placing them to apply for senior roles within the industry.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organization. FDM is a globally recognized organization with centers across seventeen countries globally. We are proud to celebrate our employee backgrounds consisting over 85 nationalities.
FDM Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial or local laws.