There are thousands of graduates in the market, stand out from the crowd.
Technology is transforming all our lives – developments in robotics, automation, artificial intelligence and big data are creating the careers of the future. Digital careers need intelligent, analytical minds, people who want to make a difference; graduates who desire to be at the forefront of change.
Regardless of your degree subject, we believe all graduates possess the skills to fuel an exciting career in technology. Here at FDM, we recruit, train and deploy talented individuals who are looking for a diverse and exciting career in technology. We welcome graduates from all degree backgrounds to apply for our award-winning Careers Program. FDM is a FTSE 250 employer operating across Asia-Pacific, the UK, mainland Europe and North America. We provide various opportunities for our consultants to work in technical roles alongside some of the world’s biggest brands including HSBC, Allianz, BNP Paribas and Manulife.
Currently, we have over 3,500 consultants working in a variety of roles including Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Business Analysis.
Software Development Consultants are integral to delivering technology solutions and during your training at FDM you will learn how to write code that is modular, robust and scalable.
Your role will be varied and will require you to work across a number of projects. You will gather requirements, analyse user needs, design and develop software solution and document each stage of the process, all whilst collaborating with a number of stakeholders throughout the business.
Fast-track career progression is a key focus of FDM, and our programme will put you on a pathway that could grow into leadership roles working within multinational organisations.
What will my time at FDM be like?
When you join the FDM training academy in Hong Kong, you will have the opportunity to receive the relevant training and qualifications needed to succeed in a career in tech. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our clients during the two-year programme.
Our award-winning Careers Programme allows you to become an expert within your field as you will gain transferable skills and receive full support and mentoring throughout your time with us.
What we offer you:
- Industry recognised training and qualifications
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel
- A minimum of two years commercial experience working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your career with FDM
Essential experience and skills required:
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed within the technology industry
- Graduates with a 2:2 or higher from a Bachelors Degree, preferably in Finance, Business, Management, or a STEM related field
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Good decision making skills within fast-paced environments
- Be able to commit to two years with FDM upon completion of the training period