COVID-19 Update: click here.
Your career starts here.
Are you ready to become a fully integrated team member to notable industry-leading organizations?
As an FDM Analytics and Project Management Consultant, you will take on responsibilities around bridging the gap between the technological and business side of organizations. You’ll have a hand in taking responsibility for technology and process change initiatives, directing and driving forward a number of key projects across a portfolio or program. As a FDM Analytics and Project Management Consultant, you may take on a role as a Business Analyst, Junior Project Manager, Project Support or Control Officer, Project Analyst, Data Analyst and more.
Don’t have a degree in business or a related field? No problem, if you are an inquisitive thinker with a real interest in business and strong communications skills, it doesn’t matter what you studied in college. We welcome all degree backgrounds at FDM.
FDM is an award-winning graduate employer. We recruit, train and deploy talented individuals, like yourself, who want to excel in a successful technology career. Your adventure begins as a trainee consultant through our Academy programs currently delivered remotely. Following training, you’ll gain two years of commercial experience on client sites. It doesn’t stop there, many of our consultants go on to work permanently with the client, work internally at FDM or choose a different pathway using the connections and experience they’ve gained.
What We Offer You:
- Industry recognized paid training and assignment with one of FDM’s global clients
- Comprehensive benefits including; Medical, Dental & Vision, 401K & Company Match, and PTO
- Ongoing training and development through FDM mentors and virtual learning
- Relocation support if required by clients for assignment(s)
Sound good? Find out more about who we are and watch this video.
The ideal FDMer has:
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- A strong aptitude for IT and the interest and drive to expand your IT skill set
- An analytical mindset and problem solving abilities
- Eager, ambitious, and adaptable to change
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- Open to relocate should clients request to Cities/States they operate in (limited Cities/States) – FDM offers relocation support
- Commitment to work with FDM’s client(s) for up to 2 years. FDM commits to helping you launch your career in Tech/Business by providing you with industry leading training and hands-on working experience for up to 2 years.
Culture and Diversity
At FDM, our culture is unique. From charity partnerships to networking events, we are proud to provide a range of opportunities for you to get involved, broaden your networks and help you build relationships. In 2018, we were awarded Diversity Employer of the Year and we continue to prove that we’re inclusive by nature through our initiatives including Women in Tech.
FDM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial, or local laws.