Note: Please only submit one application, even if you are interested in more than one opportunity. A recruiter will speak to you about all options available after we review your application.
At FDM it’s ‘business as usual’, we are recruiting now and throughout the year. Due to COVID-19 we have implemented alternative working arrangements to ensure that all our people stay safe. These consist of remote working, virtual training, video interviewing, and access to webinars and virtual events. We have training start dates happening throughout the year. If you’re looking to start your career in technology or business, we want to hear from you now!
Here at FDM, we recruit, train and deploy talented individuals who are looking for a diverse and exciting career in technology. We welcome graduates from all degree backgrounds to apply for our award-winning Careers Program. In turn, you will become an FDM consultant working alongside our prestigious clients such as HSBC, KPMG Australia and Macquarie, to name a few. This provides the opportunity to develop invaluable skills whilst working alongside industry-leading professionals.
FDM is a FTSE 250 award-winning employer, with centres in Asia-Pacific, the UK, mainland Europe and North America. Currently, we have over 3,000 consultants working in a variety of roles including Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Business Analysis.
Why choose to kick-start a career in Project Support & Business Analysis?
As a Project Support Officer you will play a pivotal role, supporting the project manager and the wider team to ensure that the project is a success. This is a very busy and varied role and your duties may include project planning, risk assessments, preparing progress reports, monitoring project schedules and budgets and liaising with key stakeholders. All projects are different and therefore the tasks of a PSO will vary so you must be resilient and adaptable to meet challenging demands. You will also train to work as a Business Analyst. A Business Analyst balances technical skills, business knowledge, troubleshooting expertise, and possesses excellent soft skills.
This program is a great fit for those who are avid problem solvers and who enjoy working in fast-paced, dynamic environments. Business Analysts must be great communicators to meet both the technical and interpersonal needs of the role. Successful candidates will receive technical and professional training through our award-winning FDM Academy. You become an FDM employee from day one and are paid during the training period before placement onsite with our clients in Australia.
Fast-track career progression is a key focus of FDM, and our program will put you on a pathway that could grow into leadership roles working within multinational organisations.
What will I offer FDM?
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious characteristics with a drive to succeed within tech
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical ability
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced working environments
- Geographical flexibility across Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Wellington to support our clients
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
What will FDM offer me?
- Commercially relevant training
- Access to industry-recognised qualifications
- Global connections with renowned organisations
- Development of employability skills including Microsoft Excel, CV writing, interview and presentation techniques
- Modern training academies in city centre locations
- Social events and networking opportunities
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
FDM embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. Candidates will have the opportunity to request support or reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process in order to demonstrate their ability to meet the inherent requirements of the job.