FDM is the market leader in the Recruit, Train and Deploy industry. We launch the careers of over 2,500 graduates, Ex-Forces personnel and Returners to Work globally each year, transforming them into IT and business professionals before deploying them across our client base. We’re a FTSE 250 company working with large global organisations to support them with their complex resource requirements to build a diverse pipeline of talent for the future. With centers across APAC, Europe and North America, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer.
About Recruitment at FDM
At FDM we launch thousands of careers globally each year. We hire year-round across multiple pathways. The Graduate Recruitment team provide inspiring and exciting career opportunities in technology, sourcing graduates with the potential to grow and thrive within the FDM consultant community. Our objective is to find talented people with ambition and aptitude to succeed irrespective of their background. Diversity is a golden thread through all recruitment activities and part of the identity of FDM.
Our Leeds team is the Recruitment hub of the UK and you will be joining a high achieving, fun and social team.
The successful candidate for this position will be looking to start their career within Graduate Recruitment but also focused on long-term opportunities across the business and passionate about working in technology.
Graduate Recruitment provides the skill set to be successful in other parts of the business and progression into our Sales team is at the heart of our offer. Whilst this role is based in Leeds, progression opportunities are frequently available across our UK centres (London, Leeds and Glasgow) and we are particularly interested in people with this growth mindset and opportunity awareness.
The role provides an attractive commission structure with exponential earning potential. You will also have the opportunity to join our Buy as You Earn share scheme, as a FTSE 250 company.
About the Role
• Responsible for full recruitment cycle, from attraction to hiring
• Understanding the FDM model and being able to detail the Graduate Programme to candidates
• Ensuring candidates are clear and prepared throughout the assessment process
• Carrying out telephone interviews, marking video interviews
• Carrying out mock interviews and providing effective feedback
• Building strong relationships with candidates, providing excellent candidate care
• Providing support and maintaining an ongoing relationship with successful candidates once they join the Graduate Programme
• Liaising with other areas of the business, including with senior stakeholders
• Manage monthly and yearly targets
• Achieve daily and weekly KPIs, such as effective communications by phone and email and progressing candidates through the application process
• Ongoing communication with candidates
• Organising and running events
• Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
• Ambition, with a passion to learn and develop
• Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Confident attitude and self-motivation
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
• Commercial awareness and target-orientation
• Drive to deliver results beyond expectations
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.