Role: UK Sales Analyst (12-month placement)
Reporting to: Head of Sales Operations
FDM Group is a global professional services provider with a focus on IT. We are the market leader in the Recruit, Train and Deploy industry, working with over 200 clients across multiple sectors including; Media, Finance and Travel. Renowned for our dynamic Careers Programme, we transform graduates, returners to work and ex-forces personnel into IT and business professionals, giving them the opportunity to kick-start an exciting new career. We are proud of our emphasis on diversity and inclusion, as we have grown exponentially throughout Europe, North America and Asia Pacific.
The Sales Analyst will report to the Head of Sales Operations and will work within our sales function. You will predominantly be supporting the UK Sales Team, but will also interface with other FDM Sales Teams across the globe. Your work will vary and could involve the following responsibilities: account management support, business development activity, attending client meetings, data analysis, presentations to internal and external stakeholders and more.
During the year, you will have the opportunity to understand all aspects of the business. The role is multidimensional and therefore, the ideal person needs to be adaptable, organised, analytical and able to prioritise. Additionally, as you will work with sensitive information and senior stakeholders, you need to demonstrate integrity, take initiative and be an excellent communicator.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Building effective relationships with the Sales Team and other internal departments such as Recruitment and Academy
- Supporting with Account Management Administration including handling contracts, purchasing and working orders
- Conducting interview preparation with trainees
- Regular reporting on business relevant matters
- Keeping up to date with relevant sector and technology news
- Carrying out Data Analysis using dashboards such as Excel, Salesforce and Power BI
- Business Development activity including market research and lead generation
- Supporting Account Managers at client meetings
- Providing figures and taking minutes in departmental, UK and EMEA wide meetings
- Supporting onsite consultants through regular check-ins and data collection
- Organising events for trainees to keep them up to date with business matters
- Being enrolled in a sandwich placement course of relevant Business degree or similar
- Excellent verbal and written professional communication as well as great attention to detail
- Confidence when delivering presentations and during public speaking
- Strong interpersonal skills, outgoing personality, self-motivated
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively within the team, while establishing and maintaining relationships across all levels of the organisation
- Methodical approach to gathering, understanding and analysing data
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and effectively prioritise in order to meet deadlines
- Confident using of Microsoft Office Suite
Familiarity with the following:
- Power BI
- Office 365
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.