FDM is a FTSE 250 company and multi award-winning employer with a focus on IT. We are new to Poland, but with over 5,000+ employees, we provide IT services on a global scale and work with over 200 high profile clients in 30+ industries across the UK, Europe, North America and APAC, launching the careers of thousands of graduates every year.
About the role
We are recruiting for multiple individuals to work with one of our clients based in central Kraków. The FDM Technical Graduate Programme provides you with in depth training and 18 months experience working with market leading brands on exciting tech projects as an FDM Consultant. We welcome applications from all degree disciplines and have a number of career pathways available:
- Software Engineering
- Software Testing
- Data Science/Analytics
- Technical Support/DevOps
FDM will provide you with the necessary training to gain the skills needed for this particular role. No previous experience in STEM is required – all you need is drive and passion for building an exciting and dynamic career in one of the world’s fastest growing industries.
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to achieve industry-recognised qualifications
- Chance to secure a placement with world-renowned companies – after 18 months of commercial experience, you can decide to continue working for the client, progress to be a senior consultant at FDM or choose a different pathway using the connections and experience you have gained
- Opportunities for career development in Poland as well as internationally
- Individual mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Open door to tech talks, networking and social events
We ask you have:
- Bachelors degree (score 4 and above)
- Eligibility to work in Poland
- Preferred English level B2 or higher
- Passion for technology - no previous experience in the field required
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Motivation, ambition and drive to succeed
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Interest in working in Kraków to support our international clients
- Commitment to an 18-months contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
With 85+ nationalities working together as a team, we encourage inclusivity and celebrate diversity, in terms of background, culture and skills. Our Women in Tech initiative supports women in the industry, aiming to create a more gender balanced workforce. As a part of the FDM consultant community, your efforts will always be recognised and rewarded, and you will be supported throughout your FDM journey to achieve your career goals.
Whether you have been studying for a role in the technology industry or not, we have exciting opportunities available for you. Why not make an application today to secure your place for our upcoming training sessions?
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.